Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
what do you think about brand name products ? Please,comment my opinion and...
s
3 August 2009 17:47
Brand name Product

The brand name Products are famous that many people can know. And it has a good quality more than the general products, that is caused why the people choose. But in my view, I think it isn’t necessary because three reasons.

The first reason, the brand name products are more expensive. Because, its made with high quality material ,and tax cost.

The second reason, I can use the general products instead of the brand name products. Because the general products has continue to be produced ,so it has more product when I choose. And it has a beautiful package.

The third reason, when I use the brand name products I feel worried about it always. Because, I so sad when I lose them.

Inconclsion, I choose and use general products instead of the brand name products from three reasons that I said.

What do you think?
y
3 August 2009 18:27
In my opinion. I think the brand names are high-quality products but the price is very expensive too. I do not think we need to always buy brand names. If we have enough money to buy and happy to buy ,we can afford. But perhaps the brand names it is unnecessary because it is too wasteful.
T
3 August 2009 19:01
I agree like you. Although the brand names are high quality but it's very expensive. So I think it isn't neccessary that using brand names. It just something that you use in your dairy life. When you use them for a long time, brand names are old like other.
M
3 August 2009 19:43
I agree with brand name products,because I like to use Brand Names more than the copy things.it has high product costs.Althought they are expensive,they are strong and durable.I use things with copyrights is good
s
3 August 2009 20:00
I like Brand name because Brand name are high-quality products but very expensive.
w
3 August 2009 22:12
thats what we think

[www.youtube.com]

SOS
p
4 August 2009 03:52
I agree with him The third reason becuase when you use brandname products you must to be careful,it many expensive. But brandname products is high quality and speacail characteristic. tongue sticking out smiley
s
6 August 2009 17:16

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook