Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
Washington Dc and the metropolitan area
Z
31 October 2005 08:38
Anybody from there ?

woule like to meet some yabiladien if possible

what do u think of that ?
The woods are lovely, dark and deep. But I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep …
M
22 January 2006 16:27
Hello ZouhairlbnouAbiSalma,

I am in Maryland, Baltimore, I think that would be great to have a meeting.
24 January 2006 18:53
Hi! Zouhair,

I am from Maryland too.
What are you studying? I need some advice from you.
Can I PM you? thanks
l
31 January 2006 04:15
Hi guys, ZouhairIbnouAbiSalma do not exist anymore, however l9bi7 has taken its place back (same person)

i am from nothern virginia, I would be delighted to have a meeting

First meeting in east Coast USA ?

Please Contact me at Selfdestined at hotmail dot com

Again, looking to meet you soon
"Hé ! bonjour, Monsieur du Corbeau. Que vous êtes joli ! que vous me semblez beau ! Sans mentir, si votre ramage Se rapporte à votre plumage, Vous êtes le Phénix des hôtes de ces bois."
E
31 January 2006 20:38
hey bro whats up?!!!
I've been in DC area 2weeks ago I spent the EId their in Tyson Corner.That was my first time in Washingtin DC i didnt like it at all I just hate the traffic over there you imagine it took us about 1h to 1h30 to reach a place(i was looking for teh convention center to pray Salat Eid) but finaly we coulndt make it teh traffic was so bad I MISSED THE SALAT confused smiley
But what i like their is that wherever you go you find Halal stores and restaurants i just loved it!!!
cuz actually in the place where i live you wont be able to find that much!! there is only 2 halal restaurant and 2 halah stores thats it!!!!!
anyway DC is not one of my favorite places grinning smiley hehehe
g
6 February 2006 16:02
l9bi7
Hi guys, ZouhairIbnouAbiSalma do not exist anymore, however l9bi7 has taken its place back (same person)

i am from nothern virginia, I would be delighted to have a meeting

First meeting in east Coast USA ?

Please Contact me at Selfdestined at hotmail dot com

Again, looking to meet you soon

Whatever happened to Zouhair? Did he just change his name to I9bi7 ? Glad to know he's still "around "smiling smiley
l
7 February 2006 18:54
i am here, just having some problems with my email access these late days

I keep up with u though

i know there is already somebody interested in the meeting winking smiley

looking for more smiling smiley

thnx gabri !

missdoll, hope u r doing well and enjoying times going by
"Hé ! bonjour, Monsieur du Corbeau. Que vous êtes joli ! que vous me semblez beau ! Sans mentir, si votre ramage Se rapporte à votre plumage, Vous êtes le Phénix des hôtes de ces bois."
S
15 February 2006 15:49
would be great, if time permits...
Kindly.
n
15 February 2006 22:57
hi how are you i am new for this site i woud like to now some information about this site
n
15 February 2006 22:59
thumbs upClaphi how are you i am new for this site i woud like to now some information about this site
g
17 February 2006 22:52
Nizzar, this a nice Site, where members are very kind even to non-moroccans like >>>>>moi smiling smiley

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook