Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
I want speak english with sameone
f
9 April 2007 12:42
i am a student in france, my english is not good. i would like to meet sameone anywhere in the world to speak english. thanks
s
9 April 2007 14:41
hi filalilo,
you made the first stepClap. and this board can help you a lot. i'll be happy to help you with the little english i know.
just go for it(tm)
take care
f
9 April 2007 19:00
ahh its very nice. where are you from ??
v
9 April 2007 20:36
Hello,
I would love to help you as well smiling smiley
m
10 April 2007 23:24
hi,

I would love to help you to, I do not study english, but my english is quite well as all my lectures at the university are in english.

So just ask and i would help you.

By the way I am from the Netherlands.

[www.matjar.ma]
s
21 September 2007 11:33
hi filalilo,
i am from france more precisely north of france and i would love to help you if you want to improve your english language.

write to me by PM if you are ok
23 September 2007 17:39
salam

hi everybody, this subject interests me. Like many people, I really want to improve my english.
La vie est dure mais ..."Alhamdoulillah 3ala kouli hal":)[color=#330066]Un humain, un homme, un frére[/color] :)
W
26 September 2007 03:39
I would be happy to help anyone with their english.
26 September 2007 22:56
Thank you very much WvBeauty smiling smiley
La vie est dure mais ..."Alhamdoulillah 3ala kouli hal":)[color=#330066]Un humain, un homme, un frére[/color] :)
26 September 2007 23:12
Englinsh is my "bête noir", i'm realy a "nullos" when i try to write something in english like now.

In my work, i have to communicate with people in US, UK and Australia. So i do all my possible to have

only mail contact with them .. some times, british come to our offices in paris, i work with them and they

as me, do our possible to facilate mutual inderstunding ..

I know, "makant9acharch" .. but realy i like to improve my english.
r
26 September 2007 23:14
Ali_el_himma
Englinsh is my "bête noir", i'm realy a "nullos" when i try to write something in english like now.

In my work, i have to communicate with people in US, UK and Australia. So i do all my possible to have

only mail contact with them .. some times, british come to our offices in paris, i work with them and they

your english is very goodevil
[color=#6600FF][center] rah fark 3adim bine tefah o romana wach mine fark bine nta, nta o ananass el ghiwane[/center][/color]
27 September 2007 11:52
rajaouia
Ali_el_himma

your english is very goodevil

Thank's my rajaouia ... your english seems also versy good winking smiley
s
3 October 2007 17:03
hello filalilo, am a moroccan girl living in Bali indonesia, i'd like to help you as well but the thing i can tell u as am so far from there. is try to find an english radio, listen everyday to english speakers even if you don't understand everything and try to articulate and mimik them!
and read as much as possible, read anything u find in english in all domains, i think you'll quickly have a knowledge...ah and a dictionary french-english will really help you...
good luck
s
11 October 2007 09:25
Hello Filalio,
As i promised, i'm still ready to help. sorry for being late to answer ur question , but i was a bit busy lately. i'm from Morocco , but am in the us now for training.. now thing are getting better, so whenever you have a question or anything just ask. don't feel shy, i can help with the english i have been learning for years noe.
take care

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook