Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
i want to learn englisch... i'm student in france... please helb me
s
25 April 2008 14:18
salam,

I'm student in france and i want to learn Englich.
Can you help me please?

confused smiley
a
25 April 2008 14:24
if you just talk to us here we all learn from each other as we go along; I fancy a trip to France though.
(tm)

\\\\////
Adidas Best sport
M
25 April 2008 14:46
Yes true! it's just a shame you can't listen to all the accents LOL grinning smiley
There is no sincerer love than the love of food. George Bernard Shaw
i
25 April 2008 14:50
Clapi wanna also learn english Clap
[center]Une seule et unique :zen: I S L A H :zen: [/center]
M
25 April 2008 14:53
You already speak English you!! Go and learn chinese now grinning smiley
i
25 April 2008 17:11
Minniemouse

i understand everything you write here, but still difficult to me to discuss with you every subject crying(

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/25/2008 05:11 by islah.
A
26 April 2008 02:07
islah
Minniemouse

i understand everything you write here, but still difficult to me to discuss with you every subject crying(

And what about Tamazighte??? smiling smiley
Mab9a likoum ghir chinwia!
A
26 April 2008 02:18
Hi Sidislimaniaa,

If you really want to improve your english, I suggest you read english books or newspapers via Internet (this is for gramar & vocabulary) and watch english speaking channels like BBC or CNN (this is for understanding).
Beleave me, I think you can learn a lot by reading & watching TV than wasting your time on this website!

Good luck! smiling smiley
a
26 April 2008 10:52
azul,
motivation my dear friend is a path towrads learning and understandiçng english.As my friend has said so far you should read books,watch academic channels,talk with people in english,try to write in english,gradullay you will become a good student in english.
yours agntif76
i
26 April 2008 21:07
Amazigh Arsliy
And what about Tamazighte??? smiling smiley
Mab9a likoum ghir chinwia!

I have no problem with tamazight cause i m from souss winking smiley
M
28 April 2008 10:27
islah
Minniemouse

Islah, i have one advice for you and believe me it works: Read, read, read smiling smiley anything written in English that you can put your hands on, books, newspapers, blogs, leaflets etc, that's how you get used to words, expressions...take a notepad and write down new words and even full sentences that you like, you'll see that after a while they'll stick and you will have no problem using them in your discussions smiling smiley
s
29 April 2008 10:39
thankss

choukrane, ra kane fham koulchi walakine bach njwaebkoum 7aja khra...
lol
choukrane Amazigh Arsliy... dak chi lach kane ji lhad lforum gha bach net3alemconfused smiley

en gros c'est plus que je fais pleins de fautes je me fais comprendre en anglais mais vla les fautes... en plus j'ai un exams a l'oral en fin d'année nari c'est le pireeeeee.
à l'oral j'arrive pas...crying(
jpense qu'il faut que je vous lise.

(dsl pour le français)...
s
29 April 2008 10:42
thankss

choukrane, ra kane fham koulchi walakine bach njwaebkoum 7aja khra...
lol
choukrane Amazigh Arsliy... dak chi lach kane ji lhad lforum gha bach net3alemconfused smiley

en gros c'est plus que je fais pleins de fautes je me fais comprendre en anglais mais vla les fautes... en plus j'ai un exams a l'oral en fin d'année nari c'est le pireeeeee.
à l'oral j'arrive pas...crying(
je pense qu'il faut que je vous lise.

(dsl pour le français)...
i
29 April 2008 13:13
Minniemouse
Islah, i have one advice for you and believe me it works: Read, read, read smiling smiley anything written in English that you can put your hands on, books, newspapers, blogs, leaflets etc, that's how you get used to words, expressions...take a notepad and write down new words and even full sentences that you like, you'll see that after a while they'll stick and you will have no problem using them in your discussions smiling smiley
yes, u r right and inchallah i will try read more winking smiley

thanks minnie yawning smiley
a
29 April 2008 21:32
Hi islah

Also try BBC site , TV & films & songs .....
i
30 April 2008 00:26
atlasmagic
Hi islah

Hi atlasmagic

in this moment, i m watching : Dubai one, mbc (1/2/4) cause everything is translated in arabic

if i don't understand something, i keep reading the translation confused smiley
m
2 May 2008 16:25
salut a tous!
je serai heureux d'aider qq'n avec leur anglais en échange pour l'aide avec ma francais!
je l'etudie a l'université et j'ai peur d'aller a paris en septembre pour devenir étudiant erasmus!
j'aimerais bien vous parler a travers l'internet
a+
un rosbif
M
2 May 2008 16:36
islah
atlasmagic
Hi islah

Hi atlasmagic

in this moment, i m watching : Dubai one, mbc (1/2/4) cause everything is translated in arabic

if i don't understand something, i keep reading the translation confused smiley

Islah, just be aware that the programs you watch on those arabic channels are mostly american, British English and Amercian English are a little different so it depends which one attracts you more. Also, and i know i am biassed here grinning smiley American accent is frankly laughable and they speak with loud voices unlike British accent which is more elegant!
M
2 May 2008 16:38
mec-rosbif
salut a tous!
je serai heureux d'aider qq'n avec leur anglais en échange pour l'aide avec ma francais!
je l'etudie a l'université et j'ai peur d'aller a paris en septembre pour devenir étudiant erasmus!
a+
un rosbif

Salut mec-rosbif!

Pas besoin d'echange pour apprendre le francais, les forums francais sont juste en dessous de celui-ci, tu choisis le sujet qui te plait et tu te lances dans la discussion smiling smiley
m
2 May 2008 16:46
Minniemouse
mec-rosbif
salut a tous!
a+
un rosbif

Salut mec-rosbif!

Pas besoin d'echange pour apprendre le francais, les forums francais sont juste en dessous de celui-ci, tu choisis le sujet qui te plait et tu te lances dans la discussion smiling smiley

merci bcp minniemouse pour ton réponse vite!
je vais trouver moi-meme la!
rosbif
M
2 May 2008 16:56
mec-rosbif
Minniemouse
mec-rosbif
salut a tous!
a+
un rosbif

Salut mec-rosbif!

merci bcp minniemouse pour ton réponse vite!
je vais trouver moi-meme la!
rosbif

de rien! n'hesites pas si t'as besoin d'un coup de main
i
2 May 2008 17:29
Minniemouse
Islah, just be aware that the programs you watch on those arabic channels are mostly american, British English and Amercian English are a little different so it depends which one attracts you more. Also, and i know i am biassed here grinning smiley American accent is frankly laughable and they speak with loud voices unlike British accent which is more elegant!

Hi minnie, there is a lot of american and english programs but sincerely i prefer english ones

like vroom vroom winking smiley
v
2 May 2008 22:07
all moroccan girls these days marry white mans. why dont you marries a man from amerika or something and you wiill learn englich from that honkey.
i
2 May 2008 22:11
vvvTTTvvv00
all moroccan girls these days marry white mans. why dont you marries a man from amerika or something and you wiill learn englich from that honkey.

we don't marry english man to learn a languge

c'est absurde comme raisonnement grinning smiley
v
3 May 2008 00:32
islah

we don't marry english man to learn a languge

c'est absurde comme raisonnement grinning smiley

then what?learn how to live a life?
s
5 May 2008 10:34
vvvTTTvvv00