Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
Visas
s
16 August 2016 02:43
Bonjour je suis marocaine je dispose d'un visas 2 ans Uk j'ai un problème car lors de mon dernier séjour j'ai dépasser les 6 mois autorisé de 20 jour je compte y retourner d'ici 2 semaine aurai-je un problème avec la douane lors de mon entrer peuvent t'il me refuser l'entrée
16 August 2016 06:06
oui t'es dans la merde . encore plus depuis qu'ils sont sorti de l' UE
s
16 August 2016 16:46
Merde donc mon entrée peut être refuser??? Je voudrais savoir comment car quand on quitte Londres on ne passe pas par la douane pour nos passeport on passe directement comme si on effectuer un voyage dans l'union européenne
s
16 August 2016 20:44
??????
a
30 September 2016 14:10
Salam,
Just had the chance to read your post.
I don't think that you are in any trouble returning to the UK with the visa that you have, even that you over stayed.
As you mentioned in your reply, there is no immigration control when leaving the UK (most in the European countries when leaving), so there is no stamp in your passport showing the duration of your stay in UK.
If i was you, i will go back, and specially before they change all the immigration law next year due to Brexit.
Adam
s
24 October 2016 19:45
Salam Adam hamdoulah im in London now everything doing well but I will come back in Morocco in few days like u say I don't think I will have any problem inchaalah

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook