Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
Travelling to morocco
N
13 July 2011 07:42
Hi there guys,
I just need a bit of advice. So basically after graduating which is soon im going to go on a world tour. One of the interesting places that I would like to see is Morocco. What I want to ask is What are good places to see and visit? Historical and what not? also places where people are able to speak Spanish & English so I dont get too lonely trying to communicate with people haha. Sorry I cant speak french or arabic lol. Also I wanted to ask is what places have the best night life beaches or typical tourist attractions. It would be alot of help if you guys would tell me what to stay away from or what not to do as I would not like to cause any trouble or get in trouble! ,
Salam
a
17 August 2011 19:15
Hi there

Grosso-modo:
Don't go during Ramadan.
Historical cities to see Fes: Marrakech @ Rabat.
Good beaches Agadir, Tanger, Assila and Saidia
Things to avoid drugs and women as you could get arrested or beaten up.
Stay in hotels 4/5 stars aren't that expensive.
Eat in hotels restaurants but not of the street.
Take some medication with yah.
Spanish is in Spain (Moroccan Ceuta & Malilia)but the northens do speak it. English is getting more comon over there but not flowently hence be patient.
Give tips you get better service.
People are friendly. Smile you get people smiling back at you and even saying hello.perplexe

Why go there to go to night clubs?
Adds adds jazz but never subtract music
w
18 August 2011 13:11
my only advise is : don t go on your own , take a friend with you
Morocco is a beautiful country , very tasty food , people are very friendly and welcoming, you will love it .

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook