Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
is there anybody in this board? or I'm talking to myself?
M
5 March 2006 22:01
I came here to meet with the people with Moroccan roots and have some fun with them. unfortunatly, I still didn't get any answer yet.

are you people scared? I'm not DSD. I'm just simple Moroccan who remember his root. just don't talk about politics and you are safe?. who is governing Morocco now? Hassan or his son hussein?

it has been awhile for me, I miss my Moroccan fellows. I miss talking Moroccan "gully gully" smiling smiley
a
5 March 2006 23:10
I guess Morocco is govering by the MROUD hehehe,

you are always welcome to bring up a subjest we can talk about.
is too bad that this part of forum is not very active,
Aziz_dk
M
6 March 2006 02:00
nice to meet you aziz. please don't tell me Marda still have power in Morocco?
l
8 March 2006 19:02
le mekhzen
"Hé ! bonjour, Monsieur du Corbeau. Que vous êtes joli ! que vous me semblez beau ! Sans mentir, si votre ramage Se rapporte à votre plumage, Vous êtes le Phénix des hôtes de ces bois."
l
8 March 2006 19:05
non je crois pas ni le merda ni le deusieme hallouf mnt

tout est au pouvoir de croatia et jadarmia
"Hé ! bonjour, Monsieur du Corbeau. Que vous êtes joli ! que vous me semblez beau ! Sans mentir, si votre ramage Se rapporte à votre plumage, Vous êtes le Phénix des hôtes de ces bois."
8 March 2006 21:27
The governor Hassan II (good has his heart) never had children who's name Hussein, but the new governor of morocco since 1999 name Mohamed VI!
La vie est dure mais ..."Alhamdoulillah 3ala kouli hal":)[color=#330066]Un humain, un homme, un frére[/color] :)
M
9 March 2006 20:07
thank you shams, I did really forgot the name of the son. I'm sorry for forgetting our holy people. is he king or governor?
k
9 March 2006 20:35
Moroccan_sherif
thank you shams, I did really forgot the name of the son. I'm sorry for forgetting our holy people. is he king or governor?

Hi there,

he is Mohammed the sixth king of Morocco, and bless your heart he has a son "futur king hassan the third".
M
10 March 2006 23:34
kewl_aid
Moroccan_sherif

Hi there,

he is Mohammed the sixth king of Morocco, and bless your heart he has a son "futur king hassan the third".

smiling smiley

that's like in soccer game when number 9 and number 10 keep playing the ball just between them smiling smiley
n
11 March 2006 13:05
who´s the¨¨ traga galletas¨¨of USA?I mean the president, nice to talk to you gays, you´re all cooooool.
M
11 March 2006 19:19
wuzz up naim68? nice to meet you gay. I think you mean guys not gays!!! smiling smiley. I have no clue about the traga galletas del Americano smiling smiley
O
12 March 2006 00:55

that's like in soccer game when number 9 and number 10 keep playing the ball just between them

the game is biaised ,i guess lol smiling smiley
M
12 March 2006 01:12
Obs2006

that's like in soccer game when number 9 and number 10 keep playing the ball just between them

do you know when I see stargate what I think about? I always say why this guys doesn't show us Morocco and call the king of Morocco in the future Hassan 2079 ou Mohammad 2083 smiling smiley
n
13 March 2006 11:22
Don´t blame me Sherif, i did not want to go that far, concerning the traga galletas(cookies swallower) or something like that; it´s just history of USA, got it? thanks for correcting me while i´m learning. Doing this, for me is an odyssey.
E
13 March 2006 15:48
hey guys it seems like you r having fun over here grinning smiley hehehe
M
14 March 2006 05:48
Sir, you are welcome Sir.

I opened this thread just to meet people like you. I appreciate your input.
I
16 March 2006 05:22
hi,

Moroccan_sherif
Obs2006

do you know when I see stargate what I think about? I always say why this guys doesn't show us Morocco and call the king of Morocco in the future Hassan 2079 ou Mohammad 2083 smiling smiley

it's really funnygrinning smiley....
I
16 March 2006 05:35
Moroccan_sherif

Moroccan_sherif,

indeed it has been long time for you....who doesn’t know the name of the king in morocco?!....even tourists have to know him before entering the countrygrinning smiley.... I’ve got a German friend...the first three words he learned when he came to morocco were: l’flousse...el khobs and el’malik Mohamed sadisseeye rolling smiley...can you imagine...

hopefully you didn’t forget the languagesmiling smiley...
M
16 March 2006 10:08
Ilhem2
Moroccan_sherif

Moroccan_sherif,

indeed it has been long time for you....who doesn’t know the name of the king in morocco?!....even tourists have to know him before entering the countrygrinning smiley.... I’ve got a German friend...the first three words he learned when he came to morocco were: l’flousse...el khobs and el’malik Mohamed sadisseeye rolling smiley...can you imagine...

hopefully you didn’t forget the languagesmiling smiley...

Dear sweetie Ilhem,

shwiya shwiya smiling smiley. this Mohammad 6 enjoy his hands kissed too? I was reading that khorafah.com, if all the things they say is true, sounds Morocco much better with Mohammad 6 than anybody else smiling smiley.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/16/2006 10:08 by Moroccan_sherif.

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook