Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
Can we talk about that ⁉️
l
26 mai 2022 09:03
Salam ,

Osez paeler d'amour mais où est' elle ?ptdrDanse
S
26 mai 2022 11:19
Lmaoooo no way just that I’m tired of all of these people especially girls who asks you $20K for a marriage sometimes I’m just like “yo $20K I could buy a brand new car” ?‍♂️?
Citation
☀️ a écrit:
Are you a mouch7a7 ? ptdr
'
26 mai 2022 13:43
And why a car when you can marry a girl with this money ? Do you prefer the car ? perplexe

ptdr

Your profile says you’re born in 2003. If it s true, stay focused on your studies for now.

Citation
UnCertainUser33 a écrit:
Lmaoooo no way just that I’m tired of all of these people especially girls who asks you $20K for a marriage sometimes I’m just like “yo $20K I could buy a brand new car” ?‍♂️?

Modifié 1 fois. Dernière modification le 26/05/22 13:47 par ☀️.
J’attaque pas les personnes mais les idées. Les personnes n’en valent pas le coup. ☀️ Pssst en fait si, parfois j’attaque les co** ^^
S
26 mai 2022 13:57
No matter of how much the girl asks. Ima talkin about certain girls who asks like a lotta money for a marriage and in my opinion that’s just nonsense. The messenger Muhammad sws even said that the easiest marriage are the best.

But if for you, spending $20K for a girl is completely normal I'd like to tell you that I don't agree with that.

I mean askin $20K to a man for a girl ain’t easy… you know what I’m saying? The example for the car were just a joke nothin more lmao don’t worry winking smiley
Citation
☀️ a écrit:
And why a car when you can marry a girl with this money ? Do you prefer the car ? perplexe

ptdr

Your profile says you’re born in 2003. If it s true, stay focused on your studies for now.
'
26 mai 2022 14:12
Haha you compared a mariage with a carrrrr ?

Easy is not necessarily linked with money.

It s you, men, that complicate things with these questions of money.

Cuz, we, girls never talk about that. Every girl knows what she want to ask and that s it.

But when a girl tells she want €€€ then the guy starts showing her hadiths like you just did.
Bro if you can t afford this just tell her cash. Don t try to make her feel guilty or whatever. ?‍♀️
That s not a man’s behavior in my opinion.
Citation
UnCertainUser33 a écrit:
No matter of how much the girl asks. Ima talkin about certain girls who asks like a lotta money for a marriage and in my opinion that’s just nonsense. The messenger Muhammad sws even said that the easiest marriage are the best.

But if for you, spending $20K for a girl is completely normal I'd like to tell you that I don't agree with that.

I mean askin $20K to a man for a girl ain’t easy… you know what I’m saying? The example for the car were just a joke nothin more lmao don’t worry winking smiley
J’attaque pas les personnes mais les idées. Les personnes n’en valent pas le coup. ☀️ Pssst en fait si, parfois j’attaque les co** ^^
26 mai 2022 14:22
Les femmes aiment bien se faire maltraiter.
'
26 mai 2022 14:24
Tu le penses sincèrement ? perplexe

Miskina ta mraa ?

C’est vrai qu’elles ont un coté sado, syndrome de stockholm et je sais ps quoi d’autre encore.
Citation
Qamar. a écrit:
Les femmes aiment bien se faire maltraiter.
26 mai 2022 14:35
Je ne le pense pas, je le constate. Les jeunes femmes aiment bien les mauvais garçons, plus ils sont mauvais plus elles sont attirées.
Je précise les jeunes femmes car au-delà de la bonne trentaine leurs attentes ne sont plus les mêmes grinning smiley
Citation
☀️ a écrit:
Tu le penses sincèrement ? perplexe

Miskina ta mraa ?

C’est vrai qu’elles ont un coté sado, syndrome de stockholm et je sais ps quoi d’autre encore.
'
26 mai 2022 14:39
Je n’ai pas la bonne trentaine et pourtant le profil que tu decris ne m’intéresse pas, pire encore : il me rebute Ill .

Allez go draguer des taulards, et autres malfrats, such a great idea ! ?
Citation
Qamar. a écrit:
Je ne le pense pas, je le constate. Les jeunes femmes aiment bien les mauvais garçons, plus ils sont mauvais plus elles sont attirées.
Je précise les jeunes femmes car au-delà de la bonne trentaine leurs attentes ne sont plus les mêmes grinning smiley
26 mai 2022 14:41
Je généralise bien sûr
Citation
☀️ a écrit:
Je n’ai pas la bonne trentaine et pourtant le profil que tu decris ne m’intéresse pas, pire encore : il me rebute Ill .

Allez go draguer des taulards, et autres malfrats, such a great idea ! ?
S
28 mai 2022 19:57
Yavl quelque chose quon pourra jamais enlever a une femme c'est son degres d'amour il monte tjrs en flèche

Les femmes malheureusement aiment souffrir car c'est olus fort qu'elle

Cest pour cette raison que nous les hommes nous devons mieux les CONSIDERER

Et tu ne changera jamais leurs natures
Citation
☀️ a écrit:
Slm

Like… why when girls break up with boyfriend or are dumped by them, they come and cry rivers, tell you « i will never go back again, they all are the same » … 3 days later they get back together.

Driving me crazy. Like : TAKE YOUR OWN SILLY DECISIONS FAR AWAY FROM ME GIRL !
Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Facebook