Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
sujet anglais svpp au secours !!
b
28 mai 2012 12:22
salam je fais appel aux bilingues lol ...j'ai un texte a rédiger qui parle de mon stage dans une unité de patients ayant la maladie d'alzheimer j'ai donc fait ce texte mais j'aimerai l'avis de personnes extérieure puis je suis pas trés douée en anglais ..allah y jazikoum bi kheir

I do my training in a unit receiving patients atteints of Alzheimer's disease. Despite the fact that there was not much technical care I could still do some blood levy, hair levy and bandages of all kinds. I could also measure blood pressure and that every day. I also did a lot of relational care and that's what I liked the most. I learned different ways of communicating with people with Alzheimer’s disease and I discovered that these patients also have a history, but for to know their life I learned to ignore the disease. I brought team happy and my way of seeing things as a student. I had a very good course.
PAS DE SIGNATURE
G
28 mai 2012 12:54
Citation
bent.lbled a écrit:
salam je fais appel aux bilingues lol ...j'ai un texte a rédiger qui parle de mon stage dans une unité de patients ayant la maladie d'alzheimer j'ai donc fait ce texte mais j'aimerai l'avis de personnes extérieure puis je suis pas trés douée en anglais ..allah y jazikoum bi kheir

I did my training in a unit receiving patients atteints of Alzheimer's disease. Despite the fact that there was not much technical care I could still do some blood levy, hair levy and bandages of all kinds. I could also measure blood pressure and that every day. I also did a lot of relational care and that's what I liked the most. I learned different ways of communicating with people with Alzheimer’s disease and I discovered that these patients also have a history, but for to know their life I learned to ignore the disease. I brought team happy and my way of seeing things as a student. I had a very good course.

I have done my internship in a unit receiving patients suffering from Alzheimer's disease. Despite the fact that there was not much technical care I could still do some blood levy, hair levy and bandages of all kinds. I could also measure blood pressure every day. I also did a lot of relational care and that's what I liked the most. I have learned different ways to communicate with people suffering from Alzheimer’s disease and I have discovered that these patients also have a history, but I learned to ignore the disease in order to know their life. I brought happiness in the team and my own vision as a student. I had a very good course. (Dans cette dernière phrase tu veux dire que as appris beaucoup?)

Je ne prétends pas être bilingue donc si d'autres personnes pouvaient corriger aussi, et vérifier, histoire que je ne te dise pas des choses fausses lol
b
28 mai 2012 13:06
je veux dire que j'ai passé un trés bon stage merciiiiiiiiii
PAS DE SIGNATURE
G
28 mai 2012 13:09
"It was a really good experience during which I have learned a lot" alors je mettrais en dernière phrase smiling smiley
b
28 mai 2012 13:13
et le mot bonne humeur c'est quoi svppp ??
PAS DE SIGNATURE
G
28 mai 2012 13:19
Jdirais good mood
b
28 mai 2012 13:32
merci de ton aide granola allah y jazik
PAS DE SIGNATURE

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Facebook