Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
Students from the Huddersfield University Business School??
p
6 September 2007 10:25
Salam everyone!

I'm going to study at Huddersfield this year.I was wondering if some of you know the Business School.

Is there any students from the Huddersfield University Business School in this forum?

Cheers

Pounkettesmiling smiley
M
7 September 2007 13:00
Sorry but no. I didn't even know there was a uni in Huddersfield!! (only kidding smiling smiley)

but it's certainly a nice place to live in, despite the funny accent lol

is that where you're from??
There is no sincerer love than the love of food. George Bernard Shaw
p
7 September 2007 13:52
Minniemouse
Sorry but no. I didn't even know there was a uni in Huddersfield!! (only kidding smiling smiley)

but it's certainly a nice place to live in, despite the funny accent lol

is that where you're from??

Thanks for your feedbacksmiling smiley
I am not from that city, actually I am going there for studies only.That's why I wanted to have information about that university, in particular the Business school, as this is the first time I am going to that place...

Cheers!grinning smiley
P
7 September 2007 14:31
here is a link to the university:

[www.hud.ac.uk]

I hope that you have done some research on tne university before registering to study there!
p
8 September 2007 12:53
Passerby
here is a link to the university:

[www.hud.ac.uk]
I hope that you have done some research on tne university before registering to study there!

Thanks for the link,

However, I registered to that university and I heard many good things..Good teaching, good support, good environment or stuff like that...smiling smiley

I was wondering if in that forum is there any students from that university..winking smiley

Thanks anyway!
Pounkette

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook