Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
Sport fans
a
12 June 2008 13:58
Since my childhood I have always loved sports, even when the means were very limited back home, I still managed to practice and watch several type of sport; especially those practiced in college and lycee including football.

Last night although I had to get up before seven I have been watching the UFC (Ultimate Fighting Competitions)till three in the morning now I am paying for it.
Since last year I have been practicing Karate, traditional Jujitsu, Brazilian Jujitsu, Thai boxing and mixed martial arts.
Anyone of you is sharing this passion for martial arts?
Adds adds jazz but never subtract music
L
12 June 2008 22:34
Salam,
I can understand your passion for sports and especially Fighting sports because i was like you several years ago ... but when heatlh problems began ( knee and articulations problems ) i undestood that i had exagerated in practice.
I know now that knowlege is the best arm!!! so if i could give you an advice for that sports ,do not pracice them intensively otherwise your body will pay for that excess.Football
a
13 June 2008 10:16
Salam
All my mates are do cage fighting but I don't as you said I see their injuries that are of putting. I only practice to keep fit and lose weight as a cream on the cake self defence.
what sport interest you.
Adds adds jazz but never subtract music

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook