Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
Souk Sidi Bennour
m
26 mars 2005 03:37
Hallo everybody,
I am a doukkali young guy pursuing my studies in the United States. I did finish my high school diploma in Sidi Bennour high school. I will never forget this beautiful part of my life. Who can really forget Mrs, aarfawi, Aadrou, Hasnaoui, bouri and so on? It is utterly inbelievable days. I grew up in Pam neighborhood, exactly close to masjid Pam. I was a very good soccer player as well as at school. Moreover, I was a boy of adventures and fooling people. It is unforgettable moments of life. Who knows mejdam,bouchaib morchid, disco, bej,maw, pipa, tiktaka,batit chefnaj, hemmam daali, arabisek, and so on.
And because I so much like both the arabic and the western peotry, I am intersted in opening a peotry forum through this lovely website.
I propose to you, guys, to call it Souk Sidi Bennour in honor of this wondeful place not to arase from our memory and heritage. Of course this "souk" in question is not for presenting goods, rather for presenting poetry. If anybody, therefore, is interested in promoting this idea, please feel free to send me an email in the following: malikalhazin30apr yahoo.com (you know of course what should be put between apr and yahoo).
It is my pleasure to be among you guys, and special hi to all doukallis; this is lovely part of our great country.
Bey bey for now and i wish you all good things, only good things.
malikalhazin
Doukalla bladi for ever

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Facebook