Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
should we trust google?
p
7 July 2009 11:13
there are few articles published recently in the UK Media warning about the confidentiality and privacy for any google user or any other search engine

Google keep all the information , any websites visited of each person and makes a profile what the person likes what his or her dislikes ,interests, sites visited also there are few high alert words if someone is searching under them the information is kept for more than a year and gets checked thoroughly , it s became a very successful tool to spy on the internet users

everyone is using the messenger to chat and talk to families and friends , the conversation is stored for long time in a big database and all these technologies are now availbale to governement bodies

before you click think twice we have been watched ptdr
s
7 July 2009 11:22
is that trueeye popping smiley
p
7 July 2009 11:42
apparently is true sad smiley
salma it was a program about this few weeks ago on BBC ONE discussing the internet is the new technology to spy on people

when you visit a site your computer IP number is registered they can locate you and build a profile of your life , family , friends , finance , work, shopping habbits everything eye popping smiley
m
7 July 2009 11:49
yes i'm sure they do it, and they market these informations to advertisers
c
7 July 2009 12:04
None of the US free mail providers can be trusted, not google, not Yahoo, not hotmail, it's free for you but they need to make money, so your info is sold. Besides that, there is the issue of the US gvt prying eyes since the law forces them to open their files at any given moment to the FBI or DHS.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/07/2009 12:40 by chelhman.
s
7 July 2009 13:44
yes i understandOups
w
7 July 2009 14:31
it s not just the internet , the mobile phones too all conversations on the phone are monitored Cool
national security is top priority now everywhere in this world

to be honest i don t blame them Cool
s
7 July 2009 14:50
p
7 July 2009 18:54
i saw this programm ( c est ds l air on 5 )

i was surprised ..By now, everything is possible !!sad smiley
s
8 July 2009 08:20
i dont really believe all of that shitNo no
p
8 July 2009 10:10
salma what you don t beleive? you don t beleive that your internet activity is watched closely like every body who uses the internet , it s a known fact , it s like we have finger prints , every activity on the net leave traces and history thats how it is
for instance how do you think they catch a paedophile preying on little children on the net ? the answer is simple their IP number is registered every time they visit some illegal sites
there are now special officers their jobs not just to catch criminals in the streets but they spend their time watching internet activities in a away it s good but in my opinion i don t feel comfortable knowing that all my private conversation with my family on MSN is read by strangers

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/08/2009 01:18 by printemps1.
s
8 July 2009 10:45
but we are in a free countryHeu
a
8 July 2009 11:32
salma49
but we are in a free countryHeu
Well that is debateable ! they will use the freedom argument to spy on us for the sake of "preserving "it blah blah
w
8 July 2009 13:27
as far as i am concerned , tightening the net on those who use the net for terrorism , and crime is good , the world wasn t like this before it has to adapt to the virus of terrorismCool
s
8 July 2009 13:49
yes
but let s not exagerate too muchZen
B
29 July 2009 22:40
well , After 9/11 I don't blame them for anything .
and as long as you play clean you don't have to worry about the game !
s
30 July 2009 11:05

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook