Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
Seriously considering marrying a Moroccan girl...
u
8 September 2010 07:20
Salam

I am UK national of Pakistani descent and am seriously considering marrying a Moroccan girl. I have traveled extensively around Morocco on business and am somewhat familiar with local tradition and custom.

I have met a nice girl through a marriage website and would love to hear from any other UK based Pakistanis on their experiences of a Pakistani/Moroccan marriage. Especially in terms of expectations of the girl and any difficulties in cultural differences

Thanks
a
8 September 2010 07:56
hi,

marrying someone from another culture can be a difficult experience. but one has to bear in mind that even between people of a same culture, marriage can be difficult.

you have to be sure about your bride to be, a trustworthy person, nice and sweet and then it's all about communication like for all couples.

but i wouldn't be so sure about any agency to bring the perfect wife for you. don't you know someone who can introduce you to some one who is willing to marry as well??
Il faut se garder de trois fautes : parler sans y être invité, ce qui est impertinence ; ne pas parler quand on y est invité, ce qui est de la dissimulation ; parler sans observer les réactions de l'autre, ce qui est de l'aveuglement. [Confucius]
a
9 September 2010 00:45
Serious or not; Not in Ramadan al3eed is Friday. You have just put me off my sehoor.
Adds adds jazz but never subtract music
u
9 September 2010 05:34
adds
Serious or not; Not in Ramadan al3eed is Friday. You have just put me off my sehoor.

Really? Why?

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook