Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
The new rock n roll in America
a
31 May 2008 11:34
Respect to those they promoted our roots away from home.

[www.youtube.com]
Adds adds jazz but never subtract music
a
31 May 2008 12:00
the blues version of our music 3ASH AL MAGHREB WA 3ASHO GNAWA
[www.youtube.com]
a
31 May 2008 12:02
THAT WAS RAP STYLE NOT BLUES
[www.youtube.com]
a
18 June 2008 15:05
Any comments on this type of music Clap
a
18 June 2008 23:43
I love this one:
[www.youtube.com]
H
19 June 2008 10:27
Salam Adds

Do you know the guy on the first VDO? hassan hakmoun more than 10 years ago, he has long dreadlocks now, he sang with great artists like Miles davies, i like also jbara's VDO, his guitar playing is original and when it fuses with gnawa it is just great..
"The true traveller is without goal, it is the absence of goals which creates the ultimate traveller."Gao Xingjian 'Soul Mountain'
a
19 June 2008 15:55
Salam sir,

Thank you Hicham for the info, no I didn't know anything about him part from he is great singer and hajhouje player. Do you like Jazz too? Miles Davis is and Ella are my favourites.

Regards
H
19 June 2008 19:28
Yes sure

they are my favourite too, i like also cuban jazz and flamenco, but above all moroccan flok music....

i discovered this young man lately in a concert in rabat, omar bashir, the sun of the famous luthist mounir bashir, listen to this and tell me..

[www.youtube.com]
"The true traveller is without goal, it is the absence of goals which creates the ultimate traveller."Gao Xingjian 'Soul Mountain'
a
20 June 2008 11:33
Thank you Hicham i like this music & i love to get my hand on some more of it
M
20 June 2008 11:57
Omar Bashir is fabulous, i discovered him few years ago and bought quite few of his stuff!

Atlas, i'll be more than happy to pass on some music of his as i have loads on my pc. Let me know if you have MSN as it's the quickest and easiest way to do so.
There is no sincerer love than the love of food. George Bernard Shaw
H
20 June 2008 13:36
Welcome back Princess Clap
H
20 June 2008 13:43
[www.youtube.com]
a
20 June 2008 17:33
Thank you Minniemouse , i will pass you my MSN by PM
a
20 June 2008 19:11
Hicham that is superb mate thank you.
is this lady fatima ti2hihine? the song I think is about love...

[www.youtube.com]
H
20 June 2008 23:42
No, Adds i think her name is tachinwite, i caaught some lyrics, she said asafar our ila dar outbib meaning the remedy( to love) is not in the hands of the doctor ....:d:d:d
a
23 June 2008 13:06
Thank you mate very nice song in deed.
H
23 June 2008 16:53
Not at all...

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook