Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
le reve qui me fatigue............
s
9 septembre 2011 16:27
salamo alaykom,
Alhamdoullah im proud to be muslim, i feel so proud when i say %Inchallah%,%Alhamdoullah% and subhana Allah%
i've tired the other ways of life her in europ,and i saw how empty it all is in reality,
we have to thought our short time we have in this life ,soon it all'll be over,and we'll be in heaven and we'll all be fine inchallah,
I Went to di something for allah for you for all the people
i believe im good muslim,
We are good muslims
like i believe that creativity starts from a belief
like i beileve that become aware of life doesnt indicate a life,shows you all yours life,that you want to change the life,but become aware of in your life,life will be chanded
like i believe that Allah is with us,so when you lose your way to ALLAH you should turn
all the time i thanks allah for one thing,that ALLAH Is my ALLAH HOWA RABI SUBHANO WA YAALA
thas why my dream my dream of my life To see the glory of iSlam and close,
my dream is to pray at Al-Aqsa even once,
just faire kelk chose pour allah , et c sur je vè le faire inchaAllah,
i can create a better world, we all can we can make our religion proud
what makes the others different from as:just they action
il fo ps just pensè a nous,nos petis probleme
et je demande Allah de vous m acceptè comme une soeur
et de prier pour moi
merci
salamo alaykom,
d
12 septembre 2011 07:56
Salam aleykoum,

Tu es arabophone? parce que ni l anglais ni le français n est lisible mais j ai compris ce que tu voulais dire, tu es convertie?

I hope too to be able to pray in masjid al Aqsa (what a dreamgrinning smiley) but my dream is to be loved by Allah and be near him and that He will be satisfied about me
s
12 septembre 2011 11:33
wa3alaykom salam

ça se voit que ta rien compris.

merci pour ta reponse smiling smiley
d
12 septembre 2011 12:18
Citation
samar92 a écrit:
wa3alaykom salam

ça se voit que ta rien compris.

merci pour ta reponse smiling smiley

Pourquoi tu dis çasad smiley je pense au contraire avoir compris, c est parce que je t ai demandé si tu étais convertie que tu dis ça? cette question n a rien a voir avec le sujet, mais ton pseudo me dit quelque chose c est pour ça

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Facebook