Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
how to register my american divorce in Morocco?
a
20 July 2008 15:56
hi everyone

I got my divorce a few months ago, it's already translated and certified by the consulate of Morocco?
How can I register it in Morocco?

thank you all in advance and wish nice summer.

20 July 2008 16:38
First of all I feel sorry for you but if it's a good reason why not?
what do you mean by American divorce, it means city hall or masjid in US? I believe the best thing is to ask the Ambassy or Consulate of Morocco in US:
iT MAY HELP YOU :
For more information please refer to FAQ E-mail us at: [email protected] or call us at: 212-7582625 and dial the following extensions Monday through Thursday from 10am to 2pm & Fridays from 10am to 1pm: Passport renewal: 247 Mr. Moulay Driss Passport extension: 249 Mrs. Shouae Power of attorney/Procuration: 235 Mr. Mohamed Marriage validation, Residence change, birth & death certificate, certificat de vie et de residence & translation: 238 Ms. Fatiha Child registration & Family Book: 245 Mr. Hassan Consular Card: 246 Mr. Ait Lahcen Visa: 242 Ms. Wafae Carte Nationale:240 Mr. Toufik Office of the Vice-Consul Mr. Talal: 236 Office of the Deputy Consul general Mr. Abderrahim Beyyoudh: 237,235 &239.

Please note that divorce procedure has to take place in Morocco before the Family judge. You may send a power of attorney to a lawyer in Morocco to represent you before the Judge. Your presence at the Consulate to notorize the Wakala is mandatory. The fee is $31. Please note that you have to register with the Consulate prior to the issuance of any document. These are requirements for registration:

* 1 pasport picture (Please write your name & your Carte Nationale# on the back)

* Fill out the enclosed application & sign it.

* The fee for the registration is $10.( Please write your name & address on the money order).

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/20/2008 04:43 by NYorkaise.
A Tanja ya 3aleya... 3aleya be sewariha....aye layellah...
d
30 July 2008 10:02
Hello,

You can also ask Avocatoo to answer your question.he or she is a lawyer.

Good Luck!
a
31 July 2008 03:13
thank you all for your help
1 August 2008 21:00
amannah
thank you all for your help

who all Heusad smiley
a
2 August 2008 15:50
sorry about that,

I thank you NYorkaise and douez for your helpful responses.
3 August 2008 15:32
ANYTIME A KHETY I WAS KIDDINGsmiling smiley I HOPE IT WILL HELP YOU.

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook