Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
Ramadan!
I
23 September 2005 05:47
salam evryone,

firstly Ramadan Moubarak......

how do you usually live during the holy month ? is it easy or difficult for you to cope with fasting, working (or studying), praying and cooking ?....do you do any other activities in this month?.....

for me only on the weekend I feel like doing Ramadan...during the week I almost don't eat proply because I don't have time to cook...go early to bed...sometimes I forget to take Shoursad smiley...generally I lose a lot of weight in Ramadan...how about you?
p
23 September 2005 13:04
Hi & Ramadane Mobarake

Ramadan is a bit tricky with food & timming ,but for the holy month organasation

is a key , i find it easier having "laftour " & a good dinner but no sohour

In the bigening it was a bit tricky but now its a habit !

Week end is a lot easier to do & nice to have fotour with others who fasted !
c
23 September 2005 16:05
Hello Ramadan Moubarak,

You´re right Ilhem. It´s not always easy. Sometimes I work in the evening, and it depends if I´m busy at work or not. I remember some nights when I first had time for a little pause to eat, then it was almost morning and time to fast again. So no ftour no shour sad smiley But that´s just the way it is. I usually get used to it.The weekend like you said is very good to have. Cause then you can make something that looks like ramadan ( ambiance).
Usually, terrible things that are done with the excuse that progress requires them are not really progress at all, but just terrible things. Russell Baker
I
23 September 2005 18:20
salam everyone,

pourtoi,

the idea with having only two meals is not bad...light ftour to break the fasting and good dinner...it's very practical...I'll think about it...thanks for the advise....

cali,

you're right ...you get use to fasting...it's all in the minde...and to be honnest even I don't eat a lot I don't get hungry as well...it's like Got helps us to overcome the hunger during this holly month.....however I still very much enjoye Ramadan every year smiling smiley...

A
23 September 2005 18:52
Salam 3alikom,

Ramadan Mobarak Karim for you all moroccans and muslims throughout world.

I hope we'll all have a happy and prosperous Ramadan,and we'll execute well the fasting so we profit from the benefits of this holy month inchaallah.

Returning to Ilhem2's subject: for me personnally, The way i spend the holy month of Ramadan has changed since i moved to live in Saudi Arabia, especially that i live in Jeddah city which is only 80km from the Holy city of Makka.

So the ambiance of Ramadan here is completely different .

Hamdullah ,the number of working hours is reduced during this holy month , as a result ,i have more time to exploite in praying,taking some rest, and preparing my meals especially that i live alone and still single .

An other very interesting advantage is that i could lead the way to The holy Makka easily,just in 1 or 2 hours,so i could do a Omra anytime i want Hamdullah.The Ambiance in the holy Haram Mosque is very wonderful,people come in crowds from all sides,coz you know that doing the Omra in Ramdan is very very appreciated ,and people feel doing Ramadan in a religious ambiance.

During the fasting, Hamdullah i don't feel exhausted ,but sometimes i'm thirsty, that's all.

I wish you all a happy Ramdan and i hope,one day inchaallah, you get the occasion to pray Tarawih in The 2 holy Haram mosques.

Salam 3alikom
Better die with honor than live with shame
I
23 September 2005 19:07
lucky you Azouzbiladi .......
c
23 September 2005 20:55
amine azouzbiladi...
And thanx for sharing that with ussmiling smiley
Usually, terrible things that are done with the excuse that progress requires them are not really progress at all, but just terrible things. Russell Baker
A
23 September 2005 21:31
ilhem2, cali:

Thank you and welcome.

Better die with honor than live with shame

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook