Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
Property in Morocco
n
21 September 2009 20:23
What do you think about prices of properties over there? Anybody thinks they are likely to come down more?grinning smiley At the moment it looks that touristic towns like Marrakch,Essaouira are effected more than say Casa.
n
21 September 2009 22:55
P.S. We want to buy an appartment in Marrakesh inshallah. Any advice would be really appreciated Welcome
n
23 September 2009 19:44
ClapClap Any marrakchis out there???
f
3 October 2009 21:51
you don t need marrakchis for this type of information just browse on the net you will find all sort of adverts about appartments and villas for sale with pictures and full description of the area
n
5 October 2009 19:36
Thank you - I did find quite few appartments, but they're a bit pricey - especially in Gueliz area.
s
6 October 2009 14:50
well
marakech is very expensive mate
i suggest to look in another city
n
6 October 2009 17:24
We have our heart set on Marakech eye rolling smiley
s
8 October 2009 10:32
alright then good lucksmiling smiley
n
8 October 2009 15:22
Thank you! Welcome
s
13 October 2009 11:33
N
28 October 2009 18:16
Salam,
Am not fron Marakesh .is good to invest in property in marrakesh, to live there perplexe (my opinion) think twice.
n
28 October 2009 18:34
Why? Anything I don't know?
a
28 October 2009 20:56
Well done Marrakech is one of the best cities in Morocco. Although I was born and lived in Casablanca (and still love my childhood there) I love Marrakech too. Its very touristic Last November, I was there and looked at some very nice flats not in guieliz but near Marjane they were about 68K MDH. My assertions were what happen to my flat when I am not there? How often would I go there? Would a five star hotel do for a week or two instead? I came to my senses and settled for the last option plus as I said I love casa too, the sea side and I like to travel around just by first class trains.
Hey, don’t let me put you off that is my opinion it works only for me.
Regards
Adds adds jazz but never subtract music
n
28 October 2009 21:14
We have our home in Morocco, flat in Marrakech would've been an investment for "rainy day" . But after some consideration we decided to open business instead grinning smiley Still like Marrakech thou...

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook