Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
Poll!!
y
3 May 2011 20:45
Hello all people! salam aleyum!

I would like to know, where are you from, all of you? smiling smiley

because, if you speak english, you may be from outside french-speaking country isn't it? :p

common! Answer don't be shy! show that the yabiladi community is diversified!!
a
24 June 2011 12:50
Hi Yazoo92!

i do not understand the reason of this question as most of the people that participate in Yabiladi neve shyed of their background but for what it is worth, I am a Riffi and very proud of it. You probably get the message from my e-mail.

The reason I blog in English is because it is the language that I am most proficient in and paid for by the English Taxpayer.

What is yours?

Amazigh.
24 June 2011 13:36
Hi,

Im French Moroccan but I used to participate in this part of Yabiladi as I wanna practice English. We unfortunately don't have the chance to talk frequently English in France.

See ya.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/24/2011 01:37 by Camelia-.
a
24 June 2011 15:52
Hi Camilia!

It is very unfortunate that Facebook has taken a lot of Moroccans that used to participate in Yabiladi. I am a creature of habit, I have always been very proud of our website and refuse to be a sheep and join Facebook.Yabiladi is Moroccan and for the Moroccans.

There is another Moroccan website that is American based and they only use English language. It could be very helpful if you want to practice your English. It is called Morocco Board. Try it and see.

www.moroccoboard.com

Bless you and good luck,

Amazigh

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook