Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
Please read this
A
24 novembre 2004 19:15
This is intended for everybody in this forum

I received a message from the moderator saying that I should stop posting images of blood and violence.
I do believe that everybody is free to get the information they want.
Please state your opinion about my posts in here. If there is a majority of people who are against my posts, I will stop posting them.

Thank you
A
24 novembre 2004 20:36
yes stop

i try to get information on what happens in irak
of course occidental media network display biaised information of what happened there , i'm not stupid

Of course USA army go easy with his powerful tehnological weapon and make a lot of injuries and dead and suffering among irakkis

BUt I don' t think that the fucking trerrorists that Kill irakien children TOO by their stupid attentats help Irak

sadam Hussein is out now ,he has lose the party , so let irakki try just to start to reconstruct their country

Ask to the majority of irakiis people what they think about terrorist who blow out water pomp plant , new police station etc etc ...
A
24 novembre 2004 20:54
Asalamo 3alaikom,

Brother Abderahman,

I don't think that there is much benefit to us from seeing images of blood and violence.
I think that we have seen and we will continue to see a lot of horror images everywhere we look: newspapers,tv .... and that's whether we want to see them or not.

Personally I prefer not to see these images, I might have became too sensitive since I have stopped watching TV two years ago, but I realy don't see the point of seeing more of these types of images.

I think that a small description would be enough for those who would like the details of such violence etc...

I would prefer that instead of going to a very detailed discription of the horrors happening out there, we discuss instead ways of helping the people who suffer from such violence and ways we can improve things.

Thanks a lot for asking our opinion.

Wa 3alaikom asalam wa rahmato alahi wa barakatoh.

Modifié 1 fois. Dernière modification le 24/11/04 20:55 par Arabi77.
t
24 novembre 2004 21:11
My taylor is rich, or this is the chicken in the house???
A
24 novembre 2004 22:03
Wa alykum Salam brother Arabi77
Baraka Allaho fik ya akhi

I don't have any pleasure in watching the horrors of the war.. I was going to say the war in Iraq but I can't be unjust to our brothers in Palestine, Afghanistan and Chechnya. It is a war that the Jews and the Christians have been waging against muslins since the coming of Mohamed Peace be Upon him. What we see now in Iraq is the latest episode of that war and it is a sure fact that America's intentions are not limited to that Iraq. They have long term plans of changing the culture so that people in there become just like them. They want us to become the servants of our desires (it could be money or sex or any personal pleasure) instead of being the servants of God. They are doing that already in all Arab countries. They set up dictators who rule us as they wish. Those dictators, such as Mohamed VI are the strongest allies of this war against Islam. All of a sudden the Sultan's Ulamas in Saudi Arabia started talking down Jihad. In Morocco, the king did not hesitate to put in Jail all the ulamas who used to talk bad about America (Fizazi, Abu Hafss, Kettani...)

Brother Arabi77, you say that we should think about ways to help the people who suffer from the violence of the kuffars. I wish there were pacific ways to achieve that goal. But let's not be naive, the only way to fight America's violence is to be violent towards the kuffars. They obviously refuse any peaceful settlement for the problems we have with them.

I have noticed that very few people in this forum care about what is happening to us as muslins. I think fewer foresee the dangers our religion is facing. Since I gave my word to stop my post if people don’t like them, I will from now on coze most of you don’t want to be reminded of our tragedy…
Salam you alykum wa rahmatu Allah wa Barakatuh
anouarcharif's
24 novembre 2004 23:16
[img]http://www.my-smileys.de/smileys2/flatto-huhu.gif[/img]
f
24 novembre 2004 23:17
marzip loll t as pas fini d embeter le monde ?? lol ils ont tous decidé d ett serieux !
anouarcharif's
24 novembre 2004 23:19
fatilille a écrit:
-------------------------------------------------------
> marzip loll t as pas fini d embeter le monde ??
> lol ils ont tous decidé d ett serieux !

lol fati
je vois kon change meme la langue de ce Fortum
peut etre kil faut meme ecrire en arabe ca sera logik ...
tu vas pas dormir toi??
f
24 novembre 2004 23:20
nan la nuit va ettt longue loll. jvé saouler les yabiladiens avant. des fois ki disent di bitiz. loll
anouarcharif's
24 novembre 2004 23:22
fatilille a écrit:
> nan la nuit va ettt longue loll. jvé saouler les
> yabiladiens avant. des fois ki disent di bitiz.
> loll

moi j arrive pas a dormir.. as tu un remède??
f
24 novembre 2004 23:24
lol mdr regarde l emission sur la deux avec delarue là.
anouarcharif's
24 novembre 2004 23:29
fatilille a écrit:
> lol mdr regarde l emission sur la deux avec
> delarue là.

he ca me reveille encore plus cette emission lol

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Facebook