Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
Do US permanent resident needs visa to travel to Central America?
c
8 August 2009 03:42
I'm planing a trip to central America and wondering about visa procedures.
As permanent resident in USA do I need visa to visit theses countries?
If so, how do I apply? do I need to do it before I travel or I can do it in the borders?
Thanks for your help.

Central America: Mexico, Guatelama, Handouras, Nicaragua.
k
8 August 2009 14:53
Hello Chaiba
Each country has specific document requirements, which can change at any time. I would check with both the US. Department of State and the Embassies of the countries you wish to visit.
Have a nice trip!
k.
Z
9 August 2009 00:05
chaïba kadim
I'm planing a trip to central America and wondering about visa procedures.
As permanent resident in USA do I need visa to visit theses countries?
If so, how do I apply? do I need to do it before I travel or I can do it in the borders?
Thanks for your help.

Central America: Mexico, Guatelama, Handouras, Nicaragua.[/quote

yes, and I won't recommend the trip, the virus, the gang bang, druglords, it is big mess out there. unless it is necesseray, otherwise stay away from central america. don't get me wrong I like those places. I live in texas and I've been to mexico many times. my first trip was in 86 to guadalajara to watch the best moroccan soccer team ever play in world cup. back in those days all we had to show is TX driver licence. no question asked. mexico nice beaches, cheap beer, beautiful ladies, the food is the best next to moroccan's.
c
9 August 2009 06:20
Well my question was about the visas procedure not if I should Go or no!! Cause I'm going anyway. I have more chance to die in accident in our fricking taxi between kenitra and sala than to die with virus in mexico smiling smiley
:: chaïba sawfa ya3oud ::

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook