Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
opportunities in UK
s
9 November 2006 13:22
Hiya

Is there anyone or you know of anyone interested in working in recruitment industry?
I look after a division within a large recruitment company supplying lecturers to FE Colleges on a temporary basis and I am looking for a person who has a good telephone skills, good presentation and keen to develop rapport with clients (mainly head of faculties, managers and HR). good salary of pay and we are located in Canary Wharf. The job is easy but very busy environment.
In the same vein, if you know of anyone looking for a teaching post whether in Primary/secondary/SEN/learning support or FE...please get in touch
Lets network
Read you soon InchAllah
y
9 November 2006 15:30
Hello
I am Youssef OUDRA from Rabat, Morocco
I am very interested in teaching jobs, but I would like you to clarify more the kind of employees you are looking for.
[email protected]
read from you soon
s
9 November 2006 18:02
Thanks Yousseffoudra.
The job really is simple and all you need is a good command of english and a friendly manner on the phone (genuine). the job entails the following:

Answering calls form Colleges / lecturers (different requirements); Administrative work; inviting potential teachers to register and do the necessary vettings; chassing up lecturer's timesheets; visiting clients sometimes. however, the role doesn't involve selling the service (not yet anyway). It is very enjoyable and very fast paste. The main thing that I am looking for is a person with a good sense of humour and fantastic team work. Good start up salary and there is a prospect of moving to becoming an education consultant. Hope this make sense

Cheers
b
24 November 2006 13:35
Hi sxe002,

I m morrocan with french nationality, working at a university in london. I d like to perform some teaching, but my english is so so, not excellent but ot bad either. I m looking for something not interefering with my current job. I speak arabic and french fluently and english but less fluently.

looking to hear from you

salam

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook