Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
RTM ex news reader.
T
14 June 2005 01:14
'Mustapha al alawi' the ex-RTM- news reader, 'the whimper' the royal correspondent now.
Why his Arabic is worse than that of a primary school boy?
Did this man really go to school? Or just learnt a few words and kept using them again and again and again ...
Does this man really understand Arabic?
Can he really read and write?
How did he get a job with the RTM?
Would you recommend this man to work for al jazeera?
How long is it to go before he retires from the RTM so i can watch the news again?
Regards.
l
14 June 2005 02:30
anyway people are better than others ...

can I know th purpose of this post ?
"Hé ! bonjour, Monsieur du Corbeau. Que vous êtes joli ! que vous me semblez beau ! Sans mentir, si votre ramage Se rapporte à votre plumage, Vous êtes le Phénix des hôtes de ces bois."
b
18 June 2005 13:38
I believe Mustapha Alalawi has links among royal family which can explain why he gets his job, I am totally agree with you he does not look a real journalist...and the way he speaks arabic lets to desire....
T
26 June 2005 02:16
He's pain in the neck with the way he reads his correspondent; words are very simple, gets repeated over and over again in the same correspondent and on every correspondent. He reads for too long without a stop, very simple words like if he's reading what we call "a school insha", too much bullshit and too much crap, no need for that, i used to switch off the tele when he comes on it and now i turn the sound down because he's not on it any more.
Regards.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/26/2005 02:17 by The berber.

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook