Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
Need your help
K
19 septembre 2016 14:14
Hello everyone! I hope I could get some answers regarding Moroccan law and procedure on getting a divorce. I married my husband in the consulate of Morocco in the US and moved to another country. We now have a son but things are not going well between us. I would like to know how to go about getting a divorce. I hope someone could please help me.

Thank you so much. God bless you all.

KC
19 septembre 2016 14:33
Hi KC !

I send you a document about divorce under Maroccan law if this can help you but it's in french.
And, had you tell the consulate of Marroco ?
Sorry for my english, I hope you find a solution to your problem ! smiling smiley

[jafbase.fr]
K
19 septembre 2016 17:28
Thank you for replying to me...Okay please send it to me. I will have it translated. I have not contacted the Moroccan consulate yet because I am not in the United States. I am in another country and there is no consulate. Merci beaucoup pour tout toi help...
19 septembre 2016 19:37
Your welcome ! The document is in this link : [jafbase.fr]

Tell me if you don't understand the document ! smiling smiley

Citation
KC1979 a écrit:
Thank you for replying to me...Okay please send it to me. I will have it translated. I have not contacted the Moroccan consulate yet because I am not in the United States. I am in another country and there is no consulate. Merci beaucoup pour tout toi help...
K
20 septembre 2016 12:50
I can only pick out bits and pieces, I will have it translated here. Merci beaucoup!

Annuaire
Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Facebook