Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
need help about morocco tourist visa
c
27 March 2010 18:07
hello, i am a pakistani national in uk for last 5 years .and me need help about getting morocco tourist visa,i applied 2 times but got no reply.can anybody help me in this matter.do i need an invitaion letter.i am going there to get marry.thanks
n
27 March 2010 19:50
computer beginer
hello, i am a pakistani national in uk for last 5 years .and me need help about getting morocco tourist visa,i applied 2 times but got no reply.can anybody help me in this matter.do i need an invitaion letter.i am going there to get marry.thanks
Well, for a start this is not an embassy website, you won't find answers here. Contact consulat for an explaination. Second - there are plenty pakistani girls in UK dying to get married, why go through all the hassle - visas, marrying unknown person you never met???? I don't know which town in UK you from, but if you go to Bradford - there are pakistani families with 4-5 daughters looking for husbands winking smiley
c
27 March 2010 21:13
Mr north star ,,,,i dont want to comment any bad thing ,,but if u cannot gaive advise ,it better to keep ur mouth shut.thanks
t
27 March 2010 21:18
north star
computer beginer
Well, for a start this is not an embassy website, you won't find answers here. Contact consulat for an explaination. Second - there are plenty pakistani girls in UK dying to get married, why go through all the hassle - visas, marrying unknown person you never met???? I don't know which town in UK you from, but if you go to Bradford - there are pakistani families with 4-5 daughters looking for husbands winking smiley

he is free to marry whoever he wants grinning smileyyour mentality stinks
n
27 March 2010 22:00
of course he's free to marry whoever he wants - that was just a friendly advice - there is nothing wrong with my mentality spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
a
28 March 2010 14:09
I have met Pakistanis in Marrakech last year and made a couple of formal complaints to the Meridian hotel and to the Moroccan Embassy in London. In my complaints I have expressed concerns about them offering visas to anyone with money and saying they are Muslim tourist. With that shocking behaviour and language they were using I wouldn’t have allowed them in the London embassy not alone Morocco.
Adds adds jazz but never subtract music
n
28 March 2010 16:51
adds, now you have mentioned it - we've met some pakistanis as well. They were behaving really arrogantly, using foul language, taking a p... out of some locals. Thankfully some moroccans from UK put them in right place there and then whistling smiley
N
18 April 2010 07:44
why do Pakistanis need a visa for Morocco and vice versa ??? sad times we are living in
[4oil.blogspot.com]
c
3 May 2010 10:14
salam , i just came back from morocco ,today ,and spend 20 days ,and got ingaged ALHAMDOLILLAH and started my papers for marriage.
i just came on this forum to tell you that i love my moroccon family .very nice people and i am happy.
if someone need help about visa.can contact me.
salam to all .bye
s
6 May 2010 00:34
salaam brother
plz i need ur contact , i want to ask u some informations about papers u have need there, and how things were there , thank u!

computer beginer
salam , i just came back from morocco ,today ,and spend 20 days ,and got ingaged ALHAMDOLILLAH and started my papers for marriage.
i just came on this forum to tell you that i love my moroccon family .very nice people and i am happy.
salam to all .bye
f
fr
11 April 2011 14:33
Congertulations ,

Will u plzz leav your contact details , I do want to discuss something with you

Allah Hafiz
o
24 August 2011 22:22
computer beginer
salam to all .bye
YH PLEASE MY FIANCE IS HUN GTHERE IN PAKISTAN HE WAS TRYING DIFFIRENT VISAS BUT STILL NOT GET ANYONE ,IM WAITTING FOR HIM TO COME MOROCCO FOR OUR MARRIAGE INSHALLAH ,WOULD U PLZ HELP US MAY ALLAH FORWARDS U ameen
R
10 November 2011 20:16
Assalamu alaikum,

computer beginer : i think nw u will b married , may ALLAH give u long happy life Ameen... plz if u can ad ur wife help me, my fiance is planning to come soon, he is Pakistani ad lives in UK, ad i would like tht u give us all details abt papers for marriage ad all... i asked frm many pplz ad dey said tht process is very long, bt couldnt give me more informations.
plz if u can ad ur wife help us, dn it will b very nice of u... may ALLAH give u jazah Ameen
a
26 November 2011 11:28
SalamUlaikum Brother!

I do not think that there should be any problem with the visa as long as your intentions are honourable.
What you should do first of all is to go to a travel agent, get your flight ticket, your hotel paid for and apply for a tourist visa.
You should have no problem with the rest.

As for getting married from Morocco, I hope your intentions are good and if that is the case then do not worry for Allah does encourage Muslims to get married as he can afford to look after her. Believe me, we do not just take off anywhere in the world just for marriage, especially women. Remember, she is leaving her mother, father, brothers, sisters, her country and that is very precious to us.
Can you replace all these? If the answer is yes, then go for it. but if it is just for bed then I suggest leave my people alone.

Wassalam Ulaikum,

Amazigh
h
8 January 2012 18:22
SMELLY PAKIS SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED INTO MOROCCO. MOROCCAN WHORES THAT MARRY PAKIS SHOULD BE KICKED OUT OF THE COUNTRY
S
4 May 2012 19:22
Hello, i have some questions as well about it and need some information and advice.
a
7 June 2012 10:52
there are any moroccan married with a pakistani and living in Morocco ??
b
13 September 2012 00:49
Salam alaikum
Mr computer beginer Im a Pakistani also Born and bought up in Bahrain but having Pakistani nationality i have been waiting for my tourist visa for Morocco for a long time it has been like 50 days now no ans at all sad smiley i dont know when ever i ask to them whats happning they r saying wait wait wait and now after 20 days left for my vacation will be finisihed im still stuck here i dont know why they r taking that long to give just a tourist Visa please can you help me with something or any details at all sir thak you can you email me at [email protected] also waiting for your reply ty
Allah hafiz
s
15 March 2013 20:50
salam plz i want to go to pakistan
i will apply for visa but i scare ! who can help me and tell me if thez give it easily or not ?
c
16 March 2013 05:56
salam, please check your email for reply, sorry for late reply smiling smiley
c
16 March 2013 05:57
salam brother c heck your email for my reply , sorry for late reply
f
22 April 2013 13:59
Computer begnir:please i need your help ....I love a pakistani boy and he wants to come here to MOROCCO but can u help if you don't mind ...he went to embassy. in Islamabad of Morocco and he applied for Visa can u tell me the steps to get it soon.thank you
r
4 May 2013 06:32
i have tried getting a moroccan tourist visa for the same purpose but i was refused..i need help !!
i applied at the moroccan consulate in london
i
9 November 2013 20:25
Hi
I am from pakistan and working in UAE last 8 year how can I get moroccan visit visa coz I want visit there and spend few days around 7 to 10days.pplz tell me what I do ?
Thx
a
9 December 2013 14:10
i can help for you if you need pakistani visa i give advise as a brotherly to morocan girl dnt trust on pakistani boy not all bad but not all are good if a boy love you then he come to you dont go pakistan i am too paksitan i am pathan from peshawer and i get marry morooco girl
A
26 September 2014 12:01
amzigh01
SalamUlaikum Brother!

I do not think that there should be any problem with the visa as long as your intentions are honourable.
What you should do first of all is to go to a travel agent, get your flight ticket, your hotel paid for and apply for a tourist visa.
You should have no problem with the rest.

As for getting married from Morocco, I hope your intentions are good and if that is the case then do not worry for Allah does encourage Muslims to get married as he can afford to look after her. Believe me, we do not just take off anywhere in the world just for marriage, especially women. Remember, she is leaving her mother, father, brothers, sisters, her country and that is very precious to us.
Can you replace all these? If the answer is yes, then go for it. but if it is just for bed then I suggest leave my people alone.

Wassalam Ulaikum,

Amazigh

Asalam o alai kum
Brother I am also Pakistani but have permanent residency of Australia.I still have Pakistan passport.
I also have problem in getting visa of Moroco.
Can you tell me what mistakes you were making that you could not get a visa of Morocco?
Please help me as I am also going there to get engaged

Asalam o alai kum
Abdullah

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook