Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
Who is native or speak very very well?
G
10 November 2007 17:00
Hi guys,

I hope you are doing well,

I need some help from someone who is NATIVE or speak VERY VERY WELL english, I really insit about "VERY"

Actually, yesterday a company called me for a position in english which is not a problem at all, but when she talked about the position (it is a french person who started to speak in english) it was INCOMPREHENSIBLE because of her freaky accent.

So i asked ther to forward details by email, she did it, but actually i did not get the position, when i called her back asking her what is it regarding? She did not know what reply!

So please, if anyone can help me, get back to me and send a PM

Many many thanks

Jeunemaghrebine02
m
11 November 2007 18:08
I can help u. Let me know what u need my assitance on and I'll be more than happy to share with u my email address.

I don't feel comfortable posting my personal email on a public forum.
p
15 November 2007 21:07
jeunemaghrebine02
Hi guys,

I need some help from someone who is NATIVE or speak VERY VERY WELL english, I really insit about "VERY"

Actually, yesterday a company called me for a position in english which is not a problem at all, but when she talked about the position (it is a french person who started to speak in english) it was INCOMPREHENSIBLE because of her freaky accent.

So i asked ther to forward details by email, she did it, but actually i did not get the position, when i called her back asking her what is it regarding? She did not know what reply!

Many many thanks

Jeunemaghrebine02

Salam!smiling smiley

I have one question for you: Were you still in France at the time where you applied for that position?

If not, I don't think the problem came from your English (and I am quite sure that you did pretty wellwinking smiley) but the thing is that they prefer to hire someone who is already in the country-therefore, you can be available immediatly. By doing so, compagnies are 100% sure that the successfull candidate will come and work as discussed during the interview. Do you know what I mean?

Good luck anywayswinking smiley I am sure you will get a good positionwinking smiley

Pounkette
j
24 November 2007 00:49
pounkette
jeunemaghrebine02
Hi guys,

Many many thanks

Jeunemaghrebine02

Salam!smiling smiley

I have one question for you: Were you still in France at the time where you applied for that position?

If not, I don't think the problem came from your English (and I am quite sure that you did pretty wellwinking smiley) but the thing is that they prefer to hire someone who is already in the country-therefore, you can be available immediatly. By doing so, compagnies are 100% sure that the successfull candidate will come and work as discussed during the interview. Do you know what I mean?

Good luck anywayswinking smiley I am sure you will get a good positionwinking smiley

Pounkette

ptdrrrr les fillesClap, parlez vous en français c mieux, ça fait bizarre de vous lire en anglais, za3333ma la classe Coolkan mm, douni moua di cours gratoui silvoupli pour tata muslimaevil
G
25 November 2007 15:41
Hi pounkette,

Sorry I was not clear enough....

The position is based in France in Paris, but in english, not in the UK or the USA....

The company is looking for someone who is french but who speaks very well english...but anyway i have not been successfull not because of my english, but because I do not have any experience on Web Marketing....

Inchallah I will get a good position,

PS: Muslima de Corse afritaaa.....si ti ve des cours gratuits si avec plisir....Clapgrinning smiley

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook