Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
Eid Mubarak
M
12 October 2007 14:16
Hey folks, just wanted to wish you a very happy Eid and best wishes of happiness, good health and joy smiling smiley
There is no sincerer love than the love of food. George Bernard Shaw
c
12 October 2007 14:50
Thanks Minniemouse, same to you and everyone browsing this forum. Truth is, I'm glad it's almost oversmiling smiley
M
12 October 2007 15:09
You know what, i'm kind of glad too but a little sad it's over. This year has been special and i enjoyed every day of it (unlike other years where i wasn't really engaged spiritually) but the last 2 weeks have been nerve-wracking and i feel totally clapped-out so the eid feels like a good reward smiling smiley
There is no sincerer love than the love of food. George Bernard Shaw
a
12 October 2007 22:05
Eid Mubarak to all

Thank you Minniemouse

My Eid was not that good this year working away in Talyane ! but managed to see some family not all bad i guess
a
13 October 2007 13:21
aid moubarak said , a healthy and joyful one to all.

may god accept our fast and prayers for this year. amin.

as for me, i've got mixed feelings: glad it's over because i was alone fasting, and sad as well because it's a moment in the year that i particularly like.
Il faut se garder de trois fautes : parler sans y être invité, ce qui est impertinence ; ne pas parler quand on y est invité, ce qui est de la dissimulation ; parler sans observer les réactions de l'autre, ce qui est de l'aveuglement. [Confucius]

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook