Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
Movie Marock
f
5 June 2006 20:26
Hi everyone
who got the chance to see this movie and your comments.

Thanks
The times may seem dark & gloomy... but I know I have it on me, to make it to brighter days --- never lose hope Diminished Ovarian Reserve FSH: 5.7 LH: 2 17-06-2009: C3 ultrasound 7 antral follicules
E
5 June 2006 21:44
Well the question is : How can I see that movie??eye rolling smiley
is there a link or a shop or something where I can get it since its not(and wont) be released in movie theaters.
thanks
m
5 June 2006 22:10
f
5 June 2006 22:10
Hummm Good question ... i dont know about the states dear we have it here in Montreal smiling smiley
i
6 June 2006 00:02
I'm loking for a morrocan movie "AMOK" from souhail ben barka
The first movie, i think, who relaited south africa in the time of segragation
georges orwell
D
6 June 2006 00:03
I had the chance to see that movie here in Casablanca, the least we can say about it is that it shocked the hell out of a lot, by its vulgar ways of revealing true facts about how some moroccans live...but what amazed me the most is that there is no story as such, only few teenagers messing around in town because they come from wealthy families and all they care about is drugs sex and parties...and that to me is not the reality of Morocco, but I seriously doubt that Laila Marrakchi wanted to reflect the truth of a whole country through the journey of a bunch of teenagers. As an artist she wanted to get some messages across, and I think she did in a very original fashion, sometimes shocking though, but very original indeed.

For those who haven't got the chance to see the movie, do not be fooled by all the controversy being raised upon its release, to me I came out of the theater and said: a girl is trying to understand new concepts in life with very provocative manners and WHO CARES? there are girls who wash the streets days ans nights trying to make a living and for those I CARE....
T
7 June 2006 00:18
Loved the movie. I'm going to watch it again on the 11th of June with a friend of mine. Hope she'll enjoy it, because she's a narrowminded Moroccan. hehe
c
17 June 2006 02:33
Finally saw it, thanks to the link provided here by SBS, I liked it. It's played in Casablanca so maybe I'm biased. It's edgy, obviously too edgy for some but I liked the way the author pushed the limits, I think it could have brought a healthy debate. It's a shame that didn't happen.

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook