Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
Aid Moubarak Said
H
8 December 2008 10:03
Aid Moubarak Said everybody, bessaha ou salama and less cholesterol....smiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smiley
"The true traveller is without goal, it is the absence of goals which creates the ultimate traveller."Gao Xingjian 'Soul Mountain'
M
8 December 2008 10:25
Salam Hicham! you were quick today!! looks like i lost my position of first Eid wisher on yabi grinning smiley

Eid Mubarak to you and everyone else reading this smiling smiley

Is it eid today in Morocco?? i thought it was tomorrow?
There is no sincerer love than the love of food. George Bernard Shaw
H
8 December 2008 11:04
Hi Minnie,

I waited in vain to see your Eid wishing post as usual, i thought maybe you were busy handling some recalcitrant english Raboooz, spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Eid is Morocco is tomorrow, but since english yabis are 99% expatriates, so Eid on the forum is today, we agreed to be democratic no?

anyway, nice to see u back..

and tomorrow i will be metaporphosing to some serial killer, so be careful all of you here, no messing in the forum No no
"The true traveller is without goal, it is the absence of goals which creates the ultimate traveller."Gao Xingjian 'Soul Mountain'
a
8 December 2008 13:48
Hicham ,Minniemouse & All

Eid Mobarak & best wishes to all

Hicham please have one "a9tayab " fo us tomorrow ...Enjoy your day & do not forget Oulmess !
c
8 December 2008 14:32
Same to you everyone, although the first day is always empty for me, as I hate tripes, can't even stand the smell of it, last year I was in Casablanca, I ended up at KFC since everything else was closed. The fun begins tomorrow then.
H
8 December 2008 15:22
Atlas,

I promise, i will dedicate the first 9tayeb to you and all our brothers and sisters flghorba..

chelhman,

i also prefer the second day, the first day is always a mess and i hate fat, cannot eat the fat of boulfaf i always throw it..
S
8 December 2008 23:45
Salam Everyone,

Wishing you all the best Inshallah on the occasion of this blessing day!

Kindest Regards,

Latifa
Elegance is an attitude[i]Thank you, my dear friends, for all your sweet messages, I love you too...[/i]
k
9 December 2008 05:50
Be3333 to all of you!

In this part of the world, eids are usually low key. But I was thinking about those brochettes of hepatocytes wrapped in layers of cholesterol, and I was like YUM!

Be33333
k.
a
9 December 2008 11:09
with good health inchallah to all of you
Adds adds jazz but never subtract music
l
9 December 2008 15:24
eidkom mabrouk
"Hé ! bonjour, Monsieur du Corbeau. Que vous êtes joli ! que vous me semblez beau ! Sans mentir, si votre ramage Se rapporte à votre plumage, Vous êtes le Phénix des hôtes de ces bois."

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook