Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
Any Moroccans in Stuttgart??
b
8 November 2007 17:04
Hi! I'll be moving fron the US to Stuttgart very shortly. Is there a Moroccan community (quality halal shops, coiffeurs, mosques etc) there? What type of Moroccans there (students, workers??) Any problems with Germans like racism? In general how is life in Stuttgart? Thank you very much for your help!
Dima Dima...IBTISSAMA!
K
8 November 2007 17:21
Yep, there is a very big morocan comunity down there, mostly from rif region.
b
8 November 2007 17:35
wow...do you have more details please? What do they do? I mean what type of jobs do they have? Do they all live in the same area? Did they adjust well or are they a headache for Germans? a wili we7di..ach dani...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/08/2007 05:39 by basma.
Dima Dima...IBTISSAMA!
s
8 November 2007 21:45
91% of the Moroccans in Germany are from the Rif- (Nador, Tetouan, Oujda, Berkane, Taza)
b
8 November 2007 21:46
Thanks SBS, do you have more details that would help somebody completely new to Stuttgart?
Dima Dima...IBTISSAMA!
s
8 November 2007 22:03
I have been many times in Germany its very clean,an much better than the usa. I live in the Netherlands.
K
9 November 2007 08:57
basma
wow...do you have more details please? What do they do? I mean what type of jobs do they have? Do they all live in the same area? Did they adjust well or are they a headache for Germans? a wili we7di..ach dani...

I do not live in Germany, but I have been there many times. Moroccans in Stuttgart is like Morocans in many other European Cities. Most of them are not very high educated, most live en the same area. Some of their kids are criminal and their attract attention to the comunity which affect it in a negative way.
b
9 November 2007 14:27
Thank you so much Kutchia...
Any other yabi member with a Stuttgart experience?
Dima Dima...IBTISSAMA!
Y
10 November 2007 03:54
I used to know a very good friend with the pseudo Basma...It's probably a coincidence!
As to the post, my only experience in Germany, was back in the early 90s and it was only de passsage throug Eastern Europe...We took the Train from Paris and we tried to go as far as we could on the one month Ticket...Germany was indeed clean and VERY GREEN...Some how that's one image I still have of the place and It's good to read, the place is still clean...Europe is better in losts of areas, night life, transportation...Get some Addidas stuff while you're theresmiling smiley
All the best in your move and let us Know he it went.
b
19 November 2007 18:22
Thank you Yani...I am still your friend...
Dima Dima...IBTISSAMA!
N
19 November 2007 21:41
basma
Hi! I'll be moving fron the US to Stuttgart very shortly. Is there a Moroccan community (quality halal shops, coiffeurs, mosques etc) there? What type of Moroccans there (students, workers??) Any problems with Germans like racism? In general how is life in Stuttgart? Thank you very much for your help!

Salaam Basma,

i've been in Germany once, in Dusseldorf...have never been in stuttgart unfortunately, but Germany is a very nice county to live in, so i've heard. Its clean, green, a big country, very central, and Morocco is 3h30 away! I don't know where u live in the States but i've visited the US, ans still I like Europe better. Once you've addapted in Germany. U'll like it. Good luck!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/22/2007 01:31 by Nour el Ain.
N
19 November 2007 21:43
sbs2000
I have been many times in Germany its very clean,an much better than the usa. I live in the Netherlands.

Heey sbs, leuk dat hier ook nl-ers te vinden zijn, echt grappig! Waar woon je in Nl???

Groetjes....
F
10 August 2013 14:31
I Never saw city racist like Stuttgart !!! I'm from Paris !!! People are racist with smile !!!

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook