Hola everyone,

I was wondering if i was the only one from MTL on here
im looking for moroccan buddies

(i also speak french)

gracias
K
4 September 2011 16:56
Hi Yousra welcome,

Well, in the past I tried to check for Yabiladies who are living in Canada, but it seems they are not much, perhaps only one but she is no more in the room (it's very long time I don't see her writing in the forum).

I used to live in this great city Montreal, I had a very nice souvenirs, and I made a lot of friends there. 3 years and half later I moved to the Capital and - to tell you the truth and be honnest - I felt as I am in the real Canada smiling smiley

I keep contact with Montreal and whenever I have the opportunity, I make a short visit and see my friends.

Montreal has acspecial charm !
''Dieu ne modifie point l'état d'un peuple, tant qu'il ne modifie pas ce que est en lui-mêmes''
a
4 September 2011 23:00
Coucou Yousra! smiling smiley

I also live in Canada however I live in the Capital as well smiling smiley

yawning smiley
m
4 September 2011 23:32
when you guys say capital you mean quebec city? or ottawa?
cause im confused
and darrrnnnn you, come back to mtl sad smiley

smiling smiley
K
5 September 2011 01:37
Ottawa smiling smiley,
It's not so far away it could take 2hours and half smiling smiley
''Dieu ne modifie point l'état d'un peuple, tant qu'il ne modifie pas ce que est en lui-mêmes''
m
5 September 2011 02:55
I know its not that far
but its not like we can meet for coffee or anything on a regular basis ya kno sad smiley
K
5 September 2011 06:12
I totally agree with you miss Yousra.

But is that mean you don't have contact at all in montréal? don't you find people with whom you get along?

Of course all of us will be more than happy to be your friend, but just I would like to know.

As explained before, it happens to me that I visit Montreal, but this year it will not be easy as I have some courses during week-ends at University.

However feel free if you ever think about a visit to Ottawa.

Have a nice day.
m
5 September 2011 15:21
I do have friends grinning smiley
I just dont have any moroccan friends, and yes there are lots of moroccans in montreal..but its not as easy as it looks
the ones I've met in uni were ..lets just say that i would rather not hangout with them..and the ones at the mosk would think that im too liberal..so you see, im trapped SOS

grinning smiley
K
6 September 2011 00:18
I see,

It's not easy as you said....

Well if I come to montréal I will let you know. And if you figure out coming to ottawa just let me know.

salam
a
9 October 2011 23:11
myousra
I do have friends grinning smiley
I just dont have any moroccan friends, and yes there are lots of moroccans in montreal..but its not as easy as it looks
the ones I've met in uni were ..lets just say that i would rather not hangout with them..and the ones at the mosk would think that im too liberal..so you see, im trapped SOS

grinning smiley

I didn't know there were many Moroccans in Canada, not specifically Montreal
And what do they do for a living?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/09/2011 11:21 by as300.
a
12 October 2011 00:35
Hola
Why are you looking for compatriotes in MTL????I thought you were going to Maroc for good ou as-tu change your mind.
m
15 October 2011 05:41
ay dil om
Hola
Why are you looking for compatriotes in MTL????I thought you were going to Maroc for good ou as-tu change your mind.

hey
no i havent changed my mind
i just wanna hang out with moroccan people (that are not related to me by blood winking smiley )
i do intend on moving back to morocco, but it takes time to get everything settled (i need to obtain my designation, i need to get some working experience, and make a little money)
so im guessing 2 years would do the trick

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook