Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
Moroccans From England ?
a
12 October 2006 15:16
Hello,

Is there here some Moroccans from England ? (not far from London) or a big city near the sea.

Thanks to write to me.

Rachid
a
14 October 2006 16:52
H
15 October 2006 20:31
Hi

I think there are a some Moroccans who lives in England but I´m not one of them. All I want to say is keep trying, you´ll get an answer soon from some of them.
a
15 October 2006 22:36
Thank you so much Hassna79solar !!

Rachid
smiling smiley
a
16 October 2006 15:41
Yeh there are lots of moroccans living in the Uk brother. If you want to get in touch with them and make their acquaintance, come take a look, there are plenty in this forum: [www.moroccanstar.co.uk]

Peace
l
18 October 2006 12:26
hi Rachid,

i am moroccan from london

m.
a
19 October 2006 23:16
Hello lalamerryem,

How are you ? Since when you're in Great Britain ? or are you was born in this country ?

for almond01 : Thank you for the link moroccanstar.co.uk !!!

rachid
k
21 October 2006 19:57
hi

i'm khadija, a moroccan girl from oxford (1 hour away from london,and home of one of the world's most prestigious universities). feel free to get in touch! cheers
a
22 October 2006 15:28
Thanks Khadijaox.

I hope you enjoy your life in Oxford. Thanks for writting. Are you student ? or are you was born in England ?

Bye for today
rachid
l
23 October 2006 13:19
Eid Mabrouk to you all

Hi Rachid,

i have been living here for about 6 years, i use to live in france where my family still live

what's about you

best
s
29 October 2006 21:26
I am not sure Belaid if you will see this but in regard to your query:
It is now the third generation living in UK and we are starting seeing a study move towards recognising Moroccan's contribution to UK(if you are interested to know more about what is happening, Please feel free to ask us all)
InchAllah
Take care all.

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook