Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
Moroccans In USA, Canada and Europe
f
23 April 2006 01:12
I would like to talk about the Moroccans resident in foreign countries. I have already read an article of Sarah Cherrabi El Alami about Moroccans in USA, but I’d like to talk about a very important point : why does the majority of young moroccans desire to go living in occidental countries ?

The answer is very simple : because they want live in very good conditions, they want to work and have enough money to realise their dreams.
According to them, these conditions don’t exist in Morocco, even they’ve got very high diplomas but they can’t find a job, they say that moroccans are not honnets at work. So, nowadays we find a lot of young people who participates in the lottery of green card to go to USA to live.

I asked some questions to many immigrant friends of mine :

Safouane, 19 years old, student in microsytems : I’ve always dreamed to continue my studies in switzerland. Today my dream is realised, I see how much people is happy here. I think that I will stay here forever because I found the place where i would to live.

Meryem 33 years old, biology teacher in high school : come back to Morocco ? Never, I’m sorry to say this, but i’m moroccan and i love my country but i can’t work over there. Here in France, I’m living very good, I have enough money to realize too many things.

We can see now, that the majority of young moroccans would like to live in USA, Canada and european contries. But Morocco needs these youngs to improve it, but what a pity ! All of them cannot understand this.
O
23 April 2006 02:06
the gvt in morocco should ask :

why are they leaving the country ?

1-money ?
2-unsecurity ?
3-moroccan lifestyle vs occident lifestyle ?
4-freedom of speech ?
5-politics ?
6- level of illetrate in the country
7- Services like moukataa or service a clean restroom in cafe place .
8- Sport (i love ice hokey ,no joke )

Sometimes its not just money who push a student to stay abroad , there are little things that adds up that make you decide to stay or go back to your country .
t
23 April 2006 13:58
Those questions should be asked by the king, the moroccan gouvernement doesn't have any real power.
E
23 April 2006 17:44
Salaam,
Actually I've already read that article in one of the moroccan websites I think it was wafin.com.
i
23 April 2006 18:14
O
23 April 2006 20:16
Ex-missdoll
Salaam,
Actually I've already read that article in one of the moroccan websites I think it was wafin.com.

so ? tongue sticking out smiley

issamovi :

les presentations se font sur le general .

do you have anything to say about this topic ?
E
23 April 2006 20:30
Obs2006
Ex-missdoll
Salaam,

so ? tongue sticking out smiley

issamovi :

les presentations se font sur le general .

do you have anything to say about this topic ?

so what?
O
23 April 2006 20:39
you read it somewhere else ,so what has to do with faridios question ?
E
23 April 2006 23:14
Obs2006

why do I have to justify every thing to you?
If I'm wrong the moderator will let me know its his job not yours.
always criticising!
Lah hawlah wa la 9ouwata ila bilah!
O
24 April 2006 00:12
Ex-missdoll
Obs2006

always criticising!

i can tell the same , but adding another forum adress in here is called "spam" , don't get upset miss , you still havent answered faridios question in the first place .
s
24 April 2006 05:18
it is kind of hard to say the reall reson why we leave our country but let me do it this way: there is nothing in morocco to stay for, well may be there is and i do not see it lol
S
24 April 2006 12:59
i think moroccan young skilled people are more useful for their country when they are staying abroad
in my opinion, instead of returning back to home, we will do better in creating some great association gathering moroccon skilled people around the world, to work for a common cause: helping out moroccans who still live in Morocco
E
24 April 2006 16:04
Obs2006
Ex-missdoll
Obs2006

always criticising!

i can tell the same , but adding another forum adress in here is called "spam" , don't get upset miss , you still havent answered faridios question in the first place .

its not called spam its called SOURCE of the information. and if you were a little bite smart you'll know that when we bring an information we give the source! [www.yabiladi.com] and for the question mind your own business its not your job as I said but someone else job and for faridios question its not even a question but a debat! put your glasses on!.

Sorry faridios but sometimes people just push me to the limites!
Well I agree with all what you said but as you said thats because people live in good conditions and in a perfect atmosphere(no corruptions,.....and so on).

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/24/2006 04:53 by Ex-missdoll.
O
24 April 2006 20:42
i don't need glasses . wafin.com is almost similar to yabiladi.com , so in my book it s still spam smoking smiley

By the way we got finaly an answer about the faridias topic......

how can we fight the coruption back in the country ?
E
24 April 2006 21:06
Obs2006
i don't need glasses . wafin.com is almost similar to yabiladi.com , so in my book it s still spam smoking smiley

By the way we got finaly an answer about the faridias topic......

how can we fight the coruption back in the country ?

would just stop acting as mister i know evrything and leave me in peace ! and its not a spam if it was a spam the moderator would let me know since he didnt say anything you job is to reply to faridios and mind your own business instead of acting as Mister I know Evrything.
leave me alone just do as if Im not here!
in another language lache moi un peu!...
by the way Source=/= spam as you said may be in your book and we didnt ask you about your dictionary meaning.as I dont care about it.
O
24 April 2006 21:20
lol whatever .
E
24 April 2006 22:01
yeah whatever.!
c
24 April 2006 22:13
The main reason why people leave their country is the quality of life. Salary, housing, social life, social security, education, green areas, justice etc...
One can either try to create them in the country of origin or move abroad for a short cut.
Usually, terrible things that are done with the excuse that progress requires them are not really progress at all, but just terrible things. Russell Baker
O
24 April 2006 22:53
cali
The main reason why people leave their country is the quality of life. Salary, housing, social life, social security, education, green areas, justice etc...
One can either try to create them in the country of origin or move abroad for a short cut.

you right about green areas , i remember when i was in casa , not too much green space ,and the only existing smeled pee ,specialy "grand hadika of casablanca ) where a lot students learn their stuff before the exams .
m
26 April 2006 01:20
Salam.

I really disagree, sorry, it's probably because i've never been living in Morocco.
I was born in France and i only use to visit Morocco during summer holidays, sometimes.
But i'm really bored of french mentalities, i can't support lots of things and sometimes i wonder if i'm not going to leave this country.
I have a 5 years old daughter and when i see all the "fassad" here i'm very worried for my daughter's future. I'd like to go to morroco to avoid so many problems. I really think that people are obsessed by work and money but in the same time forget that in France we are not living as presidents do. It's sometimes very difficult for us, and mostly if you want to keep your traditions without talking about religion, because it's another big problem)

Salam!!
O
26 April 2006 03:25
marocaine31
Salam.

I really disagree, sorry, it's probably because i've never been living in Morocco.
I was born in France and i only use to visit Morocco during summer holidays, sometimes.
But i'm really bored of french mentalities, i can't support lots of things and sometimes i wonder if i'm not going to leave this country.
I have a 5 years old daughter and when i see all the "fassad" here i'm very worried for my daughter's future. I'd like to go to morroco to avoid so many problems. I really think that people are obsessed by work and money but in the same time forget that in France we are not living as presidents do. It's sometimes very difficult for us, and mostly if you want to keep your traditions without talking about religion, because it's another big problem)

Salam!!

i wish you good luck for your dream , but remember in morocco people also are obsessed by money and materialism , it s not who you are (docteur,professor) but what you have (houses ,cash,cars).
W
23 November 2014 08:47
i want to thank this wonderful man who has brought light to my life.My God will continues to bless him for his good work for casting a good spell for me because he has help me.i must testify that this man is bless with his wonderful power as a spell caster and i must thank my friend who introduce me to this wonderful man called dr zack balo who make me find happiness in my life again.After 3 days when this wonderful man cast this spell for me my life change automatically my divorce wife who has left me for another man for the pass 8 months came back to me begging for forgiveness which i never could have say no to her. But now my family is very happy that we are together now his email address is [email protected]

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook