Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
Moroccan woman + European man ?
N
24 July 2013 08:45
Hi' Marsk,

I am Malaysian and a Muslim, I just started a relationship with my boyfriend for 3 months. He's European and no religious. I really hope he has the same mind thinking as you. I hope he will choose Islam as his religious not only because he want to be with me but I want he find Islam is a truth.

My advice is that you should really learn about Islam first then you would no need to keep on wondering and worry too much as soon as you will get the answer by knowing how beautiful Islam is. .

I am really looking forward to know how is the progress between you and her. Also how do you find about learning Islam.
c
21 November 2014 14:50
hello
i really do understand u'r question cause i'm a moroccan girl in love with a christian man, we'r in love and he asked me for mariage i tell him the same think that he should convert if he want me, he's not readdy cause he thought it doesn't matter we love each other but if i want to go with him in his country that for sure i have to finish all the administration paper with this paper of convert it(s not complicated
just u have to say to 2 administrateur that u believe in god, & prophet that it they won't ask u lot of question
i want help him on that but he's not ready to leave his oun religious
i really do understand cause it's hurt so much
u love someone in my case he's so far and we can't get together
Ood well help us
Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook