Connexion العربية Rencontres Yabiladies Islam INVESTIR Vidéos Forum News
moroccan nationality
05/20/2009 10:43  
05/20/2009 12:12  
hi there
i ve got a son as well
he was born in britain
there is no problem at all
he s registered in (lhala lmadanya) in london(morroccan conculate)
thats what you should do first
and then when he s 18 years old
it s his choice if he wants a moroccan passeport or not
they wont give him one now
but untill he s 18
it s his choice
05/20/2009 01:05  
thats very useful information you are giving me thank you very much , i tried to phone the moroccan consulate but as usual constanly engagedSad Smiley
i am not even registered with them i guess i have to register first then take his english birth certficate with my moroccan marriage certficate and get him in halamadanya
thumbs upthanks salma
05/20/2009 02:53  
not at all loveSmiling Smiley
but just make sure you get registered along with your son
if your husband is english as you said
then its just going to be you and your son
but he cant have his moroccan passeport now
untill 18 as i mentioned before
good luckthumbs up
05/23/2009 11:35  
if the child is not registered with the consulate, what it's going to happen? even the parents are Moroccan.
I know a Moroccan family who didn't register their child and they told them to do it in Morocco? how come if they live in USA.? they told them that they were late for registration.Moody Smiley

A Tanja ya 3aleya... 3aleya be sewariha....aye layellah...
06/11/2009 08:53  
they just need to de as a p (as soon as possible)Smiling Smiley
11/24/2009 03:08  
Hi, can you tell me if I need a morrocan mariage certificat (my wife and I are morrocan, with french marriage certificat) if we want to register our child in the halamadanya. I heard that we need this certificat by doing it in the consulat or in morroco. Thanks to let me know, I really need the info.
04/07/2015 03:07  
hi guys
im morrocan and my wife is english ,and i had a chld now and she register him in england do i need to register it in family book in morocco or in moroccan embassy in london even if im stil live in morocco because im waiting for my visa
please guys i need your helps and informations