Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
Moroccan Marriage...what went wrong?
D
3 June 2006 03:19
there's always this question that kinda pinch me from between about moroccan mariage. I have seen many couples, I even know of some, whose lives as married couple have started so well, but worsened more and more over the years, and I was asking mysel are all morccan mariages devoted to becoming a real fiasco at the end or is it an illusion, or maybe there is a social wind that drives moroccan couples to some problems.

Any thoughts?
A
3 June 2006 05:33
Well, I am living a success story(for now). No they are not all bound to fail. winking smiley
R
4 June 2006 13:26
Driss1
there's always this question that kinda pinch me from between about moroccan mariage. I have seen many couples, I even know of some, whose lives as married couple have started so well, but worsened more and more over the years, and I was asking mysel are all morccan mariages devoted to becoming a real fiasco at the end or is it an illusion, or maybe there is a social wind that drives moroccan couples to some problems.

Any thoughts?

Hola Driss; Probably yes ! every couples can get problems over the years ! It's a universal issue ! There's no special opinions about that , usually just for some opposite behaviours u know: a bad choice in your life . But not until reach a whole moroccan issue about marriages, I don't think so! It always depends. & what else?
m
4 June 2006 19:39
Good signs, these problems were expected. Many marriages were lasting longer because the people had to.
In particular, to be a divorced woman was and is still a bad reputation. things are changing.........
P
8 June 2006 00:46
I think the question is: whether you have to love someone for marrying him or to marry someone for loving him?
For instance, our parents , in great part, have learnt to love each other through marriage.
But now the trend is you must love someone before to marry him, and sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. YOU MIGHT SAY it's the same for our parents. However I don't think their rate of divorce is higher than that of young couples nowadays...

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook