Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
moroccan bank in London?
k
7 March 2008 20:18
hi guys,

does anyone know if there's a moroccan bank in London, and ifso, where it is? i heard that there was a bank chaabi near the consulate, in paddington, but couldn't find it. any clues as to where to find one? thank you
a
7 March 2008 23:01
Hi khadijaox81

You better try Wafaattijari they have an office in the Abbey Branch in Queesway & the Manager Chami is a nice chap you could call him on 07956118864 dring office hours & he will be happy to help .
k
9 March 2008 01:27
thanks a lot, atlasmagic, this really helps. cheers
a
13 March 2008 10:32
Hi there
Atlas many thanks for the Info about Wafa bank I have an account with them in Morocco but never new they had an office in UK. The phone number is great I need to contact them about some charges showing in my bank statement.

Bank chaabi I was told before is behind the consulate but never went to see them. You are not opening an account with them? They are thieves… Too many charges wach out…eye popping smiley

Regards

\\\\\/////
Adidas not cheap
a
13 March 2008 11:30
adds

You welcome , last time i went to see Chaabi they were in Star street behind the consulate but i do not deal with them only a dormant account since they stopped using the post to send money over ,but attijari have an account in Barclays & you could use it to send money to your account for free
a
13 March 2008 16:56
Thank you Atlas, I have contacted that manager he seems nice guy he suggested to me to visit the office in London and he will do the best to help. That is great. I have to make my way down there as soo as I can have a day off to visit my mum too.

My best wishes can only be the best

\\\\////

Adidas Best
M
13 March 2008 18:01
I hope this chap at the bank is not going to resign! we all seem to be contacting him at the same time, he'll end up thinking MI5 are after him or something! lol
There is no sincerer love than the love of food. George Bernard Shaw
a
13 March 2008 21:24
Minniemouse

The opposite he is a very profesional & as any bank manager works on figures & will be pleased to get you to move those big sums to his bank ( i may ask for a cut !) smiling smiley
m
15 September 2010 20:39
Can anyone help please

I have been with bank Chaabi for many many years.
Last year I had an accident in morocco and the insurance with the bank covered the doctors fees until I came back to the UK.

Upto this date the bank has yet to reimburse me with my money.
Can anyone give me the email address of the bank so I can contact them.

Many thanks
N
17 September 2010 01:48
Hi there!

You can also try BMCE BANK which is located in Mayfair at the following address :

BMCE BANK
26 Upper Brook St
LONDON W1K 7QE
020 7518 8250

I hold an account with them and they're good.

Hope it'll help...
S
27 February 2012 13:57
Hey,
I have to agree with Nabu. Have been looking for a really good Moroccan bank in London and some of the others are really bad. I have an account with BMCE and they are really very good,
The address is still the same as the one above but their number is different to the one I have,
Give them a call, BMCE is the best moroccan bank in london.
Tel 0207 518 8252
N
29 February 2012 00:34
atlasmagic
adds

You welcome , last time i went to see Chaabi they were in Star street behind the consulate but i do not deal with them only a dormant account since they stopped using the post to send money over ,but attijari have an account in Barclays & you could use it to send money to your account for free

Reviving an old topic. Never mind, let's update some info. Chaabi Bank is now located on Edgware Road W2 just north Pread street where the consulate is. You can't miss it, it's huge. But I don't bank with them nor with Wafabank which I hate haha.
R
23 October 2012 21:10
HI I`M MORROCAN I LIVE IN UK I HAVE IN ACCOUNT WITH CHABBI IN MORROCCO PLEASE I WANT TO KNOW IF I CAN ACCESS TO MY ACCOUNT FROM LONDON ALSO I NEED SOME ONE TO GIVE ME CHABBI BANK ADDRESS IN LONDON
THANK YOU
i
23 August 2013 23:10
its been change now in edgware road
N
8 November 2013 21:06
Hello peope pls help me, II want to buy a property in Morocco wich bank gives the best offer.

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook