MESSAGE FROM CHINA: To just one single Arab in the Middle East
A
19 janvier 2005 13:08
Attention: To just one single Arab in the Middle East - about our 8 - 24 hours
Dear Arab person with possible contact to:

Movement of the Islamic Resistance Nuamaan Brigade

The time is short, this I know.

I speak only for myself, and no other.

I am no one in your world, I have no power, I have no influence, I write this message on this board, in the hope, that you, the one Arab who reads this, has the power, and influence, for what this message asks.

For what this message begs.

This is a highly read board and so I hope, so I dream, so I feel, that maybe, just one Arab man of influence reads this.

Sometimes it only takes one.

I know also that politicians and negotiators are involved.

I have no wish or desire to interfere.

But in the possible hope one man that reads this plea has the power or influence to grant what I beg, I ask this, my plea is this.

Please release these eight Chinese men to China and their family.

China is not the USA or the Western world, it is your ancient friend.

Shortly it will be Chinese New Year, a joyous time for Chinese and family.

8 is a number associated with good fortune, as I write this plea, I hope it is a number of good fortune.

You must know, and I ask you please explain to the ' Movement of the Islamic Resistance Nuamaan Brigade ' that China support for your cause from ordinary Chinese is strong, ordinary Chinese, side with you against that great Satan.

China only works to build and supply, China is not an invader of the Muslim world.

These 8 Chinese men are more innocent than you know.

I have read the Koran and I agree with it absolutely and that is why I write this plea, because the profit said, these 8 should be free.

These 8 of ours are not American, they do not serve the great Satan, they are also not Westerners, they do not serve or do the work of the great Satan, they are not really even Easterners, they are Chinese.

I look at their faces and I see friends and family, I see men that wish and desire to cause you no harm, they are simple builders to gather funds for food to feed their family in China, we are poor also.

Please do not do this thing, China is not the great Satan, she is a builder, not a divider, she is a supplier, not an invader, China wants only to help friends and make new friend, the great Satan holds China's own Island Taiwan, the great Satan has caused much misery and suffering for China and Chinese, please do not do this thing.

A single one begs another single one, somehwere deep in the middle east, release these 8 Chinese and be seen to be true followers of the Koran and Chinese friends for future and always.

Please ignore all other writings that follow.

Please release these Chinese.

In the one God I trust, in your God I trust, you are the hammer of God.

Please, there is little time, please release them.

In hope for you and for them and for our one God, release them.

GOD is GREAT

[Please Distribute This Message]
l
19 janvier 2005 13:49
euh en français ça donne quoi svp
t
19 janvier 2005 16:02
oui en francais STPsmiling smiley)

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Facebook