Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
any meeting this saturday in paris????
a
24 August 2007 14:37
hello everybody

i'm back from my holidays and it was great of course.

we were talking before i left about meeting in paris around the 24th or 25th.... are you still ok with it??

are you all back ??

hey minnie, did you come to paris?? i would love to meet you all and speak english; it's been a long time.

loads of love to u all.
Il faut se garder de trois fautes : parler sans y être invité, ce qui est impertinence ; ne pas parler quand on y est invité, ce qui est de la dissimulation ; parler sans observer les réactions de l'autre, ce qui est de l'aveuglement. [Confucius]
M
24 August 2007 14:54
Hey aela, how are you?? glad to know you had a great time in Morocco! you must be gutted to come back to this horrible weather.

Yes I'm still in Paris until Sunday noon. Been here for 2 weeks and i didn't manage to meet anyone yet, i must say i can't call my time here holidays, it was more for family reasons..however, I'm not sure I will be free this saturday as my hubby is coming over tonight from London and we'll go back together on Sunday. If only you had asked yesterday we could have met then or even today sad smiley
anyway, where about in Paris are you? I'm on the 13eme. I'll see if there is any gap tomorrow I'll do my best! Hicham was keen to meet as well, I wonder where he is?!
There is no sincerer love than the love of food. George Bernard Shaw
a
24 August 2007 15:48
Minniemouse
Hey aela, how are you?? glad to know you had a great time in Morocco! you must be gutted to come back to this horrible weather.

Yes I'm still in Paris until Sunday noon. Been here for 2 weeks and i didn't manage to meet anyone yet, i must say i can't call my time here holidays, it was more for family reasons..however, I'm not sure I will be free this saturday as my hubby is coming over tonight from London and we'll go back together on Sunday. If only you had asked yesterday we could have met then or even today sad smiley
anyway, where about in Paris are you? I'm on the 13eme. I'll see if there is any gap tomorrow I'll do my best! Hicham was keen to meet as well, I wonder where he is?!

hi there, i am sooo pleased to hear from you (but still waiting forward to hearing from hicham)

as you say, i'm so disgusted to come back to paris and find the weather as horrible as when i left... it was so hot in morocco.

my boyfriend is here with me too and he is leaving on sunday too but we can have a drink quickly tomorrow if you can spare the time. i live in the 91 "departement", and i'm 20 min away from paris. tomorrow; i'll go visiting with my boyfriend so i'll be in paris if there's a meeting between yabis.

and i just came back from morocco yesterday night around 1 am that's why i didn't post earlier.

xxxxxx
Il faut se garder de trois fautes : parler sans y être invité, ce qui est impertinence ; ne pas parler quand on y est invité, ce qui est de la dissimulation ; parler sans observer les réactions de l'autre, ce qui est de l'aveuglement. [Confucius]
a
24 August 2007 23:29
Hi All

I did not know about the meeting , but as its happens i'am off to France tomorrow : Lille /Calais on Saturday & Paris on Sunday i should be around the 8eme .
M
28 August 2007 10:31
Hi aela, i'm sorry i didn't get in touch on Saturday. I had an accident in the morning and injured my back, I was in agony and ended up staying at home the whole day. On sunday, i got back to London in a pitiful state. It's really a shame we didn't meet, I would have loved to! especially that Hicham and atlasmagic were there too!! I hope we'll have another opportunity to do it in Paris or London if you come to visit smiling smiley
a
28 August 2007 12:04
Minniemouse
Hi aela, i'm sorry i didn't get in touch on Saturday. I had an accident in the morning and injured my back, I was in agony and ended up staying at home the whole day. On sunday, i got back to London in a pitiful state. It's really a shame we didn't meet, I would have loved to! especially that Hicham and atlasmagic were there too!! I hope we'll have another opportunity to do it in Paris or London if you come to visit smiling smiley

allah ichafi a kheti....

i did wait for some message from you and thought that you were with your fiancé and couldn' t make it.. i'm sorry to hear that you were hurt and hope you'll get better soon.inchaallah.

and i hope that we'll have another opportunity to see each other soon, here or in london.

love.

xxxx
a
29 August 2007 15:08
Minniemouse

Sorry to hear you did your back ,i suggest you try a Bowen thechnique [www.bowen-technique.co.uk]

I hope you get better soon
a
29 August 2007 16:31
atlasmagic
Minniemouse

Sorry to hear you did your back ,i suggest you try a Bowen thechnique [www.bowen-technique.co.uk]

I hope you get better soon

hi magic,

are you still in paris?? i'm going out with some friends this friday to have a drink, do you wanna join ??
a
29 August 2007 17:52
aela.91

Thank you for the invite ,but i left Monday what a shame i had an evening to my self in the Champs the Saoudis were out in force untill late !
Next time or if you make to to London ,give us a shout & we hoock up
M
29 August 2007 18:02
Hi Atlasmagic, thanks for the suggestion of the Bowen technique, it looks really good. Did you try it? does it really work?

My muscular problems are not new and i have been doing physiotherapy for a while. It does help a bit but it's terribly painful! looks like this technique relies more on relaxation so it shouldn't be painful or stressful. However, i don't think my medical insurance will cover for this as it's not listed in their services but i will enquire. thanks!

You know i didn't think you were in London! where about are you??
a
29 August 2007 18:14
atlasmagic
aela.91

Thank you for the invite ,but i left Monday what a shame i had an evening to my self in the Champs the Saoudis were out in force untill late !
Next time or if you make to to London ,give us a shout & we hoock up

that's too bad, but i'll bear that in mind and contact you if i ever come to london, and don' t hesitate to mail if you or minnie show up in paris grinning smiley
a
29 August 2007 18:23
Minniemouse

I did try Bowenits very very good hard to explain how little moves do wonders ,not sure if your insurance will cover it as its altenate therapie but a seeson should cost about £30/£40 & depending on your case you looking at 2 /3 sessons
I'am in North London & work in Hammersmith & spend most of my time in West London

If you want to give it a go & you are local to North London email me & i will recommend a very good practitioner
a
29 August 2007 18:25
aela.91

Thank you i will keep that in mind ,my next trip could be in September Ramadan !i will have to attend a 9:00 am meeting !!!
a
30 August 2007 11:53
atlasmagic
aela.91

Thank you i will keep that in mind ,my next trip could be in September Ramadan !i will have to attend a 9:00 am meeting !!!

ok, we'll sahar together if you go back the next morning...
M
30 August 2007 12:40
atlasmagic
Minniemouse

I did try Bowenits very very good hard to explain how little moves do wonders ,not sure if your insurance will cover it as its altenate therapie but a seeson should cost about £30/£40 & depending on your case you looking at 2 /3 sessons
I'am in North London & work in Hammersmith & spend most of my time in West London

If you want to give it a go & you are local to North London email me & i will recommend a very good practitioner

Hi, yes please If you can give me details of practionners that would be lovely.

How strange, I work in Hammersmith too! smiling smiley
a
30 August 2007 13:34
How strange ! please do not tell me who you work for this is freaky !
You may be setting next to me in the canteen ..........
Or better in the same Q @ the Moroccan food stall in the Market as its Thursday today !
a
30 August 2007 13:38
aela.91

Nice one ,thank you for the invite ,i should be in Paris the night before ,so a dinner may be ?

No pressure but i miss Tagine "dial kharchof + zitoune la7mar " mamamia where could i have it in Paris ?
Hicham any suggestions ?
M
30 August 2007 14:41
atlasmagic
How strange ! please do not tell me who you work for this is freaky !
You may be setting next to me in the canteen ..........
Or better in the same Q @ the Moroccan food stall in the Market as its Thursday today !

lol, ok no panic, we don't have a canteen at work smiling smiley

what Moroccan market?? didn't even know about this
M
30 August 2007 14:45
atlasmagic
aela.91

Nice one ,thank you for the invite ,i should be in Paris the night before ,so a dinner may be ?

No pressure but i miss Tagine "dial kharchof + zitoune la7mar " mamamia where could i have it in Paris ?
Hicham any suggestions ?

lol, aela looks like you've fallen in the trap! good luck with the tajine grinning smiley
a
30 August 2007 16:33
Minniemouse

In King Street every Thursday there is a Farmer's Market & thre you 'll find a Moroccan stall selling foods ,also Algerian ,Hungarian Ghanian ...............

I did have a look there today but went for a chineese in King street a Gourmet Pub i think its called opposite Argos buffet for £4.50 not a bad deal ...
We should hoock up then if you are so close ........................

aela ,

No trap just recommend a good place where we could find a good Moroccan grab as in London its very hard ! except one in Balham i hear but i have not tried it yet & the rest are bunch of cowboys
M
30 August 2007 16:47
I know the chinese shop, unlimited food for £4.50. Never tried it but my colleague eats there evey day almost!

Thanks for the tip about the market! will defo try it next Thursday!

and yes, absolutely, we should hook up some day for a coffee or something!
a
30 August 2007 17:15
Minniemouse

That is the place ,also a good one but its in Bush Abu Zaad a Syrian place highly recommended ...yummm
The market is good for breads ,fish ........butter...
Yes ,let me know when its good for you & we could have a coffee in Hammersmith one day
I did PM you the Bowen lady's email address
M
30 August 2007 17:54
atlasmagic
Minniemouse

That is the place ,also a good one but its in Bush Abu Zaad a Syrian place highly recommended ...yummm
The market is good for breads ,fish ........butter...
Yes ,let me know when its good for you & we could have a coffee in Hammersmith one day
I did PM you the Bowen lady's email address

yes sure, will do sometime.

i got the details for the Bowen lady, many thanks smiling smiley
a
2 September 2007 22:32
HI ATLASMAGIC AND MINNIEMOUSE

i guess i'm trapped now minnie, got to find el kherchef and zitoun 7amer to make a tajine and please a poor fasting muslim during that blessed period....

atlasmagic, well don' t worry if you come, even if i don' t know a restaurant that does el kharchef in its tajines, i'll try to make a proper one, i'll get two or three assistants to help.. but tell me in advance so that i can try and find el kharchef in the nearest market..

thank god, u asked for something that i like and that i know how to prepare even thu i cannot garantee that it'll be anything close to your mum's...

but i'll be your modest host and you'll be polite and say u've never eaten anything that good evil

:xxx
a
3 September 2007 10:34
Hi aela91

Thank you very much,that very sweet of you,with or without Alkharchouf its the thought that counts
Do not worry i have picked up the british upper lip attitude & i learn to say "its was Lovely " beside its being decades since i had such delicacies ..............& i'am an easy going guest
a
7 September 2007 23:43
Hi aela.91

Looking to book me ticket for the 17th arriving late to be in Paris early on the 18th .
So if you guys are up for dinner or a drink let me know it will be Ramadan !
anyone is in Paris on the 17th ?
a
11 September 2007 23:39
Hi

I'am all set going Monday 17th & returning 18th in the evening
Anyone up for a meeting the Monday night ?#

aelea.91

Is this good for you ?
M
12 September 2007 12:51
Good luck with your day trip Atlas smiling smiley i hope you won't suffer much.

It's nice to change the atmosphere and break in Paris. I hope you will have the chance to meet aela and spend a nice evening.

I'll be here waiting for all the gossips (tm)
a
12 September 2007 16:16
Minniemouse

Gossip ! what gossip ?
You need to pry for me with Ramadan & i have to put up with the "frogs" & wort its a meeting with the tax people ! god help me & give me strenght
a
16 September 2007 13:13
hi there,

sorry the post was on the 2nd page and i didn' t see it.

that's alright for me magic, i'll be in paris if you wanna meet. that'll be nice.

where will you be in paris??
Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook