Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
Marrakech to host the Judo World Championships Open 2017
10 novembre 2017 17:46
Too bad they are such poor sports! Rejecting the Israeli team at the border must have seemed like a good plan because they knew they would LOSE BIG! Hahahahaha
Pathetic and hilarious, what a bunch of losers! They know they can't win, so they behave as the worst possible hosts. I think all the other teams should reject morocco in favor of someplace that understands rules and plays by them.
d
10 novembre 2017 22:43
oui c'est vrai
W
11 novembre 2017 10:36
And when israel kills Palestinians and steals their land it's also pathetic and hilarious or not.

In a normal world all competitions should ban and boycott israel.

Respect in Morocco
I
11 novembre 2017 11:51
I have no idea why you are so upset.moody smiley

I did read the article.
trust me,the journalist never talk about israel neither palestine BUT sport!

In fact,this event in morocco will be a great opportunity to built cultural bridges and promote peace between international communities.

Citation
Morticia 328 a écrit:
Too bad they are such poor sports! Rejecting the Israeli team at the border must have seemed like a good plan because they knew they would LOSE BIG! Hahahahaha
Pathetic and hilarious, what a bunch of losers! They know they can't win, so they behave as the worst possible hosts. I think all the other teams should reject morocco in favor of someplace that understands rules and plays by them.

Modifié 3 fois. Dernière modification le 11/11/17 12:26 par Itwasntme.

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Facebook