Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
Mariage mairie & consulat ??
S
3 mars 2010 16:34
Salam arleykom

Je voulais savoir si c'est obligatoire de se marier au consulat du Maroc ou si la mairie en France suffit ?

Merci d'avance
[b][color=#663399]As-Salamou 'Alaykoum wa rahmatoullahi wa barakatouhou [/color][/b]
h
3 mars 2010 18:44
la mairie suffit mais tu es obligée de faire enregistrer ton mariage au consulat selon la dernière moudawana
l
4 mars 2010 00:11
est il possible de se marié avec ladoul par exemple en juillet et une fois rentré en France se marier à la mairie en octobre?
k
4 mars 2010 00:34
nn a la mairie sa suffi laragemnt sans consulat ni rien di tt c un maraige comme tt t va voir ton livert d famaille et c pa oubligatoire consulat suaf c t veu un livrt d famaille marocain sa t peu par contre fair la demande comme mes soeurs et voila
l
4 mars 2010 00:38
Good morning Brothers and sister, How are you all doing ?. Well, i am here to share my story with you. i am a Moroccan man. The reason i got on yabiladi is that i have been looking for Moroccans who live in Australia. I am married to an Australian woman and inshallah will be there soon as the decision to be granted the visa was taken on the 15 of February ( last month ) . Now, i want to know about the process to get the visa stamped in my passport as you know, here in Morocco, we do not have neither an Australian embassy nor a consulat,..and about the time left to get it,,, are they going to ask me to travel to Egypt or to france to obtain the visa or they will have to send it to me to the Canadian Embassy in Rabat wherein i will get it..i will be more than happy to hear back from you.
Regards,
Hicham

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Facebook