Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
MagicJack stops working in Morocco???
a
25 January 2010 01:49
Hello everyone,
You can get your MagicJack working again, If you live in Rabat Go to Bab al7had>>then to 9issariate al jadida.. the one next to TREDANO... ask if you don't know... next go up to the first floor and turn right and ask for Jalal and Al Housine... he works in Youssef shop (Computer repair Shop)... jalal and al housine will give you the magic back... and of course it'll cost you a little money....not much though.

I got mine working yayyyyyyy......

Don't forget ot take your magicJack and laptop with you!!!! without them, he can't help you.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/25/2010 01:52 by also_biladi.
25 January 2010 17:15
also_biladi
Hello everyone,
You can get your MagicJack working again, If you live in Rabat Go to Bab al7had>>then to 9issariate al jadida.. the one next to TREDANO... ask if you don't know... next go up to the first floor and turn right and ask for Jalal and Al Housine... he works in Youssef shop (Computer repair Shop)... jalal and al housine will give you the magic back... and of course it'll cost you a little money....not much though.

I got mine working yayyyyyyy......

Don't forget ot take your magicJack and laptop with you!!!! without them, he can't help you.
Thank you for the infosClap but what about the people who have the regular computer no laptop, can he goes to their house?
A Tanja ya 3aleya... 3aleya be sewariha....aye layellah...
a
26 January 2010 01:53
Not really sure if they can go, the best way to find out is to go and ask... but they do seem pretty busy in their shop.
good luck...
PS: i've been up and running for two weeks now....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/26/2010 01:54 by also_biladi.
26 January 2010 20:53
also_biladi
Not really sure if they can go, the best way to find out is to go and ask... but they do seem pretty busy in their shop.
good luck...
PS: i've been up and running for two weeks now....

Thank you so much! I will try to send them clients because they really have problem!
c
27 January 2010 18:16
So, they hack the magic jack or the computer??? Cause my parents switch computers a lot.
I think I see where the Kssariya is located, I will let them know.
Thanks
:: chaïba sawfa ya3oud ::
h
28 January 2010 21:58
salam, li bra yhal had lmochkil yji lbab lhad walla yatasal biya fhad email [email protected] tel 0673975681, ou n9ad m3akom ftaman marhba bikom
29 January 2010 23:09
houcine4500
salam, li bra yhal had lmochkil yji lbab lhad walla yatasal biya fhad email [email protected] tel 0673975681, ou n9ad m3akom ftaman marhba bikom

merci houcine, iwa sidi rahe hena ghady nesseyefetou likoum les clientssmiling smiley iwa ila khedema kanet meziana chi cadeau men mirikan yejik heta bab darek inchAllahsmiling smiley
30 January 2010 04:40
Okay yall.. here is the solution to your Magic jack in Morocco. I sent a MJ to my sister and she d been calling me here in Montreal for a while then it stopped working.. and today i told her to downlaod this [www.hotspotshield.com] and it worked.. good luck to all of you....
R
31 January 2010 16:48
3askri,

It won't work I had a friend of mine to try it, it still giving him Please Wait for ever...

I don't know if he has to reinstall MagicJ software.
h
2 February 2010 16:48
Bonjour

j'ai le meme probleme c marche pas le magic jack c fait mnt 1 mois

S'il vous plait j'ai besoin d'aide !!!
h
7 February 2010 02:31
salamoalikom, si vous habite a rabat vous venez a bab lhad 9isariya eljadida proche de tredano, nous avons trouve la solution,deja 15 majicjack marchent maintenant tres bien. tel 0673975681 msn houc [email protected] m marhba bikom, taman monasib ljami3
s
8 February 2010 12:34
hey this is not a helpeline or sos siteAre you crazy
R
8 February 2010 15:48
sonia29
hey this is not a helpeline or sos siteAre you crazy

Why not ? I guess you are a greedy person.
R
8 February 2010 15:56
houcine4500
salamoalikom, si vous habite a rabat vous venez a bab lhad 9isariya eljadida proche de tredano, nous avons trouve la solution,deja 15 majicjack marchent maintenant tres bien. tel 0673975681 msn houc [email protected] m marhba bikom, taman monasib ljami3

Houcine4500 : si tu publies la solution hna ghadi ykhalssek lah kter men hadouk li ghadi yjibou lik MJ smiling smiley
R
8 February 2010 16:17
Anyways, Here is a temporary solution :

1) Install Ultra VPN from [www.ultravpn.fr] ( [www.ultravpn.fr] )
2) Create Login and Password
3) Install the software and configure it to let your computer get an IP address
4) Restart Magic Jack

if it doesn't work go to Hocine Welcome

otherwise you need a shell account from a machine that is not connected to IAM and use Putty to do SSH Tunneling blablabla... and you will use the IP of the remote machine.

[www.Marocinfo.net]
s
9 February 2010 11:01
whateverHeu
a
11 February 2010 01:51
hi there
Ana 3ndi MJ f oujda, wach had houcine ysayeb MJ wlla khasso ysayeb htta PC?
houcine llah ykhallik zidni 3ndek [email protected]
a
17 February 2010 22:36
the solution ultavpn.fr works for me, I received calls from morocco
can anyone tell me what houcine does exactly? modifying the PC or the MJ?
thx
i
1 March 2010 15:20
honestly i found out today ,i taught its just my brother that screwing up everything ,and now they are offering a service for free calls to the us for an extra 200+ Durhams,so if you count the phone service plus internet that will be around 600+ dirhams who will offered that much,only these same people that actually control us ,these actually the main reason i had to live the country because everything is interest there own interest even when it comes to the right to communicate , and we found a solution to hear our moms dads and family voice more often, they also toke that from us,how,how much more money they want to make ,i know people that work with iam and i have been told that they Always go over there goals ,its one of the biggest money makers ,there employees are not payed good the customer's are over charged,now just wanna tell to everyone here lets work all together and find a way to go around these and find a solution ,and for anyone that just wanna wast our time keep your comment for your self,if you are not lowed to say ,than just chat the hell up and live us alone .so lets give it a week and get it done ,to be honest i have been thinking to move back start a business over there but things like these just makes me back up,
m
4 March 2010 17:02
Sudo.
Either you help us or get the hell out of here. it's simple. there are many families who can't afford the calling rate of your company and the want to know how's we are doing. So yes we know IAM blocked the service ok bring us a good help.
m
4 March 2010 17:08
Either you help us or get the hell out of here. it's simple. there are many families who can't afford the calling rate of your company and the want to know how's we are doing. So yes we know IAM blocked the service ok bring us a good help.
s
5 March 2010 13:47
bonjour
did nous combien vous chargez les clients tu peux nous expliquer comment faire pour faire marcher mj en utuilisant notre mp et si cela marche on vous envoi votre cheque par poste honnetement je l enverrai a condition que le montant ne soit pas trop ok bonne chance
i
7 March 2010 00:12
hello i have been working in these for about 5 days now try these and let me know ,these let you use yahoo and other application over the web at work ,when it is blocked by your company and i assume it wold work with magic jack

[www.freedownloadscenter.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/07/2010 12:13 by itissalat-chfara.
c
12 March 2010 07:26
I just foud an article about how to fix the issue with magic jack.
Source: wafin.com (copy/past)
I did not try it yet, but since the fix is from MagicJack themselves, I guess it will work smiling smiley smiling smiley

Part 1

This involves downloading a fix from the Magic Jack Website.
Go to; [www.magicjack.com],
At the lower bottom part of the page click on "Customer Care/Live Agent"

Then click on "Important"

Then click on "Fix" According to the Error message

Part 2

This requires some technical understanding. You might want to have your family in Morocco seek the help of someone who is a little technical. For this to work you must be connected to the Internet using a router.

- Open port 5060 and 5070 UDP on ALL firewalls and your router, if

you have one. (Router ports can be opened via the web application

applicable to your router).

How to access Web Application for router

1. Start > Run > Type in cmd > Press ENTER
2. A command prompt will open
3. Type ipconfig > press ENTER
4. Make note / write down name of the default gateway and IP address
5. Open your Internet Browser
6. Type in the default gateway IP (Example: 192.168.1.1)
7. Type in Username and Password
8. Find "Port Forwarding" and Forward Port 5060 and 5070 UDP for the IP address you located earlier.

Good luck.
:: chaïba sawfa ya3oud ::
h
14 March 2010 03:10
salamoalikom, si vous habite a rabat vous venez a bab lhad 9isariya eljadida proche de tredano, nous avons trouve la solution,deja 30 majicjack marchent maintenant tres bien. tel 0673975681 msn houc [email protected] marhba bikom
O
11 May 2010 17:08
In the name of Allah the most gracious the most merciful

SALAM

there are ways to by pass this. The person you will have to go to will download an executable file on your PC. If you want help with this let me know you don’t need to go anywhere we can do it remotely.
Another way is through VPN but first option is very easy to apply.

or you can come to ouarzazte smiling smiley go to Telebotiake Boston ask for Hafed

joking this can be done remotely salam

Let me know my email [email protected] or call me

Hafed
Salam
b
25 July 2011 12:20
j'ai la solution pour résoudre le problém de magc jack et voip.....

téléphone: +212633192326
email: [email protected]

ca marche 100/100..SOS
Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook