Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
Madeleine McCann
u
10 June 2007 09:58
The disappearance of Madeleine McCann occurred on the evening of Thursday, 3 May 2007, when a then three-year-old British girl, Madeleine McCann, went missing from a holiday apartment in Praia da Luz in the Algarve in Portugal, in which she was staying with her parents. Investigation by the Portuguese Police concluded that Madeleine, who was in a bedroom with her two two-year-old siblings, had been abducted.

Despite extensive publicity, firm leads have been few though there has been speculation that a paedophile gang was involved with attention currently focussing on Morocco.

There is a reward of £2.5 million!

If you know anything please contact the police, please look at www.findmadeleine.com

There has been a reported sighting of Madeleine at a petrol station in Marrakech, if you know anything please come forward, her family miss her so much and Madeleine needs her mummy and daddy.
s
10 June 2007 12:33
this story reminds me of another story of an American girl named Nathalie Halloway who was lost in a dutch island called Aruba and since then their quest was futile, let's hope it's not the same with this little one too
I
11 June 2007 16:27
Hi all,

I’ve seen in 2M news the parents of Madeleine have come to Morocco today…..the rumours may be true...I always thought she couldn’t be taken to Morocco because of her European looking she will be easy to notice...can’t believe it sad smiley!!....
M
11 June 2007 16:36
That's all we needed to make Morocco's reputation even better...
l
15 June 2007 09:31
I think I heard the little girl seen in Morocco has been ruled out. It doesn't make Morocco look bad at all Minniemouse. They received a fantastic reception there and the authorities could not have been more helpful. These devils (paedophiles) are found in every corner of the earth.

For anyone who does notice any child of Madeleine's description however - there is a website where you can check out her photo in close up. She is unique as she has a clear dark spot in one eye, very unusual.
v
21 July 2007 23:01
I have seen one girl who looked like Madeleine in Casablanca.but i am not sure if it is her
i have noticed her cause she was blonde with morroccan lady but unfortunately all europeen girl look quiet the same
hope this can help .
M
21 July 2007 23:36
Hey Vaji, I don't think the information you have will particularly be useful on this forum! If you think you know where that little girl is or can give any sort of indication as to the people who may have her then the best thing would be to contact her parents or the police. The following link is where people can provide help www.findmadeleine.com

However, I don't think this girl's kidnappers can afford to be as adventurous as to walk with her in the heart of a big city such as Casablanca. Plus there are so many blonde and european looking girls in Morocco which could be misleading smiling smiley

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook