Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
Lutton - Marrakech 11Nov
30 October 2008 15:38
Anyone will be on this flight Lutton - Marrakech 11Nov??
H
30 October 2008 17:10
Salam

I'll be on Marrakesh-Marrakesh that day...not flying obviously, just watching planes landing smiling smiley
"The true traveller is without goal, it is the absence of goals which creates the ultimate traveller."Gao Xingjian 'Soul Mountain'
30 October 2008 17:48
That's great, If you don't mind, are you staying in marrakech ?

For me, I hired a car from the next day 12 Nov (first day, want to have a rest) where to go, no idea (in my mind perhaps direction Benimella Azilal Cascades ouzoud or mountains..... )

My partner cancelled because of her work so I come alone and take advantage of it 9 days.
H
30 October 2008 21:02
Salam,

Actually i live and marrakesh, back few months ago...

if you need any advice, i 'll be glad to give you directions ...
"The true traveller is without goal, it is the absence of goals which creates the ultimate traveller."Gao Xingjian 'Soul Mountain'
a
31 October 2008 13:35
Try Ouirgane & the new Damn & why not try Tassaouirgane & the national park ,with stop in Tamadot ( Richard Brandson's place ) before making it too Imlil
31 October 2008 19:00
Thanks atlas for that, just to tell you, I have never heard about those places before (south ? west? ) but I'll find them and see
a
31 October 2008 19:54
thy south of Marrakech about 40 miles on the 203 to Taroudant pass " Moulay Brahim"
H
31 October 2008 23:06
Salam Atlas, what's up brother,

you can't believe how beautiful is the region now after the rainfalls, really magic winking smiley

4fun,

the name of the pass is Tizi N'test exactly, at few Kms from where the Almohades set off to conquer North Africa and Iberic peninsula, Ibn Toumert's mosque Tinmal is still there, has been renovated few years ago....Am I right Atlas ??

From there you can go to Taroudant and Agadir....
a
1 November 2008 20:24
Salam Hicham ,i'am Ok thanks ,

Yep I love this part & every time i visited Tin Mal i loved it more & more Hicham is right that a group og German did some work but our people this a mess of it ...a long story but i'am sure you know what i mean ...i cant wait to go back for a more the Magic !

Hicham did you get to see the new Dam in Ouirgane ?
H
1 November 2008 23:21
Salam Atlas,

No, Not yet, i haven't been till Ouirgane yet.. as i am moving on bike i have to take to and fro kms in consideration, but i am planing to go to Asni Soon...

Is there any cheap place to sleep in in Asni or Ouirgane ??
a
2 November 2008 22:10
Hicham

Plenty place now in Marigha & Ouirgane but the best spot is 6Km in the national parc www.dartassa.com
Let me know in advance please .
2 November 2008 22:42
thanks magic for the link

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook