Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
louisiana
c
16 June 2005 17:12
ÇáÓáÇã Úáíßã æÑÍãÉ Çááå ÊÚÇáì æÈÑßÇÊå

For people who live in the United States ?

Who u know about Louisiana? exactly le Baton Rouge ?

What can u advice me before coming there?

What u know about policy of job there?

About salaries there for top management?

thank you

carfour
[email protected]

c
17 June 2005 12:18
ÇáÓáÇã Úáíßã

æÇÔ ãßÇíäÔ Ýíßã Ôí ãÛÑíÈí æáÇ ãÛÑÈíÉ áÊÊÚÑÝ Ôí ÍÇÌÉ Úáì æáÇíÉ áæíÒíÇäÇ ÈÇáÚÑÈíÉ

ÔßÑÇ áÊÝÇÚáßã ãÚ ÇáãæÖæÚ

ãÚ ÊÍíÇÊ

carfour
a
17 June 2005 21:42

Hello carfour,

I don’t really know what you like to know about Louisiana, but what I can tell you is that it’s a place known for it’s people who like good times, great food and very good music. Our friends, both of which are professors at the university here in Oregon, are wonderful people and are also the ones who made us fall in love with Jambalaya and spicy crawfish, you’ll see what that is when you’re there…
Baton Rouge supposes to be a very good place to live and the university there also is well known.
Now, historically, that part of the country was known to be a breeding ground for the KKK, but I know that those days are gone and like in many places in the USA, people are putting those days behind them. So whatever you do, my friend, always remember one thing, you can be and do whatever you want to be and do in this country, just be yourself and be open minded. Americans are easy people to get along with and they are eager to know foreigners. Have a good time, oh; I forget to tell you about Mardi gras, may be in another post..
If you give specific question, we may be able to help you better.
Take care,
Almot
l
19 June 2005 21:58
be careful with ppl overthere
"Hé ! bonjour, Monsieur du Corbeau. Que vous êtes joli ! que vous me semblez beau ! Sans mentir, si votre ramage Se rapporte à votre plumage, Vous êtes le Phénix des hôtes de ces bois."
b
21 June 2005 03:24
Large petro chemical industry there, Louisiana State University 40,000 enrollment,state capitol of Louisiana. 500,000+ population, about an hour driving time from New Orleans. Mississippi river port, lots to do. Probably a lot of opportunity especially in petro industry and off shore drilling business.
d
21 June 2005 19:49
Life is very cheap over there, and this is due to the lack of jobs. I don't agree with Barbara who claimed a lot of opportunity in Louisiana...

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook