Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
Loss of a father: how have you dealt it with it?
s
11 November 2005 23:45
My dad just passed away few days ago, I never thought I would face something like this, the pain is so horrible, you can't even describe it. It is so hard especially when you are so far away from your familyc(ghorba), you remember every little thing you have done with your dad and how precious it was. I didn't even get the chance to say goodbye. I think about him all day long, and the tears won'y stop. Finahoua ss'ber
h
11 November 2005 23:53
Allah y Rahmou.

Mes condoléances et courage à toi!!
11 November 2005 23:59
Hi

Allah y l'rhmou !

You have to be strong my brother

We are with you this moment of pain and sadness

Don't forget that is the volunty of Allah,
and this give to think about the death and life and it's so precius

Good courage

See you

Friendly

Môh Tsu
a
12 November 2005 00:16
wow.. is sad man!! since i moved abroad my thought always was with, what if they something bad happend to parent, still live with it. what should I do???

3 month ago; my big brother got sick and I have to fly home fast. I spend a week with him. I think Allah I could se him for the last time, 3 days after i come back he passed away..i spend some time home talking to nobody , i just felt i need to grive by my self.

it was my turning back from dont care life to a live as close to Allah.

As much i felt sad for loosing him as much, i think Allah for this wake up call, cause my brother before i left Morocco he told me i am packed and prepared to meet Allah.

Allah with you my brother, i just tell u is not easy to not have somebody to share the bad time with.
My allah blesse you father with Eljanna Insha allah.

aziz_dk

if you fell you wanna talk you pm me. we can phone each other
r
12 November 2005 06:24
allah y arrahmou.

May God give us enough strength in difficult times away from family and loved ones.

my condolences
c
12 November 2005 11:45
I'M SO SORRY FOR YOU sad smiley

PEACE UPON HIS SOUL AMINE

INNA LILLAH WA INNA ILAYH RAJI3OUN

TAKE CARE !
ÚÇÆÏÉ æ ÇáÚæÏ ÃÍãÏ...
s
12 November 2005 15:00
soleiltresor a écrit:
-------------------------------------------------------
> My dad just passed away few days ago, I never
> thought I would face something like this, the pain
> is so horrible, you can't even describe it. It is
> so hard especially when you are so far away from
> your familyc(ghorba), you remember every little
> thing you have done with your dad and how precious
> it was. I didn't even get the chance to say
> goodbye. I think about him all day long, and the
> tears won'y stop. Finahoua ss'ber

Allah irahmo; situation tres difficle a vivre tout revient a la memoire et fait souffrir.Baraka Allah fi rasek et courage ; ces mots ne peuvent etre qu'une maigre consolation mais courage encore
s
12 November 2005 17:01
Merci a tous et a toutes qui m'ont repondu, j'espere que chaque jour qui passe est meilleur que le dernier.
o
12 November 2005 17:16
mes sinceres condoleances
allah yrzkoum b sabr wa salouane
Z
12 November 2005 20:08
soleiltresor a écrit:
-------------------------------------------------------
> My dad just passed away few days ago, I never
> thought I would face something like this, the pain
> is so horrible, you can't even describe it. It is
> so hard especially when you are so far away from
> your familyc(ghorba), you remember every little
> thing you have done with your dad and how precious
> it was. I didn't even get the chance to say
> goodbye. I think about him all day long, and the
> tears won'y stop. Finahoua ss'ber

allah ykeber sber, k allah lai en sa sainte misericorde

if it reminds me something, it is that life clock is turning.. and my turn could be the next
The woods are lovely, dark and deep. But I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep …
Y
13 November 2005 19:40
Courage my friend.
The same thing happend to me and I feel your pain. It's been few years in my case and I still find myself wondering at times if it's really true, and want to pick up the phone and talk to him. Trust this when I say, there are moments when you'll find yourself talking to him, it's totally sane and no it's not craziness.it's a reminder of how great a father he was to you and a son you were to him.
I do find solace in talking to ppl, like you, who have lost loved ones, and also, try to walk on to a funral whenever I can. It brings back to what life is about.
Ina lillahi wa inaa Lahoo Raji3oun.
c
14 November 2005 03:09
Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji oun. Allah yej3el lmahabba sber.

May Allah give you the strengt to pass by this difficult times. Life is just a journey, a journey where we each wait for our day to meet Allah. Life is not eternal. Don´t be sad, your father went to meet Allah. And that is the will of the almighty Allah. Pray for him, and I pray with you. May Allah have murcy on his soul, and get him a place in his paradise " jannat al firdaws" inshallah.
Amine ya rab al alamine.
c
14 November 2005 03:09
Aziz, I´m sorry to hear about your brother.

Lbaraka frassek khouya
G
14 November 2005 11:24

Soleiltresor, of course i dont know you but i feel obliged to express my simpathy for the loss of such an important figure for a young man as the figure of the father.
Hope you have solved the question regarding the trip of your mama to your guesting country.

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook