Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
looking for a room in london
t
13 July 2008 15:39
please i am motroccan looking for rent anyyyyyyyy thing please any help
p
13 July 2008 17:38
Hey!smiling smiley

Do you wanna rent a room (sharing a flat for instance)?
If so, you'll need systematically a contract of employment first, overwise, the landlord or the agency will never give ya a room.

You are propably planning to work in London isn't it?
p
13 July 2008 17:40
t
14 July 2008 15:57
ops you got me i am already in london and i am working how could i rent a room if i am not working whose gonna pay me the rent haaaaaaaa you joking .
p
15 July 2008 09:28
Good morning taamzirt11grinning smiley

You're right mate, but some people settle first in the country before having a job (they look for a job when already in place) and those people rent most of the time a room in a hostel and stuff like that...
I didn't know what kind of accomodation you were looking for.smiling smiley

Well, if you are looking for sharing, then the link below might be usefull (I hope soeye rolling smiley) I will attach another link a bit later if you find difficulties.

Let me know if you have any question.smiling smiley

Good luckBye

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/15/2008 09:30 by pounkette.
p
15 July 2008 09:29
By the way, how do you find London?smiling smiley
t
16 July 2008 12:14
hahah thanks any way merci but i think the right question is not how did you find london i think the right one is how london find you i mean like if you are not a rock a real rock you will be fine in london if not if you are such a lazy person you are deadddddd any way london is nice well very nice well this is london the best of the best .and a bout rent still cant find something cheap yesterday i had a day off i looked at noticed in shops and supermarkets i found some they are expanssive i made some calls went to see some rooms haaaaaa they are small and really expanssive 110 per week i will keep looking maybe i will find something cheaper
w
5 August 2008 23:55
Hi there,

There is a very spacious double room available in the flat where I live in Brixton Hill. The room has got a double bed, big built-in wardrobe, chest of drawers, big shelves, and own fridge inside. The kitchen has got washing machine, dryer, microwave, toaster, sandwich maker,plates, pans etc. The flat is on the main road Brixton hill, 5 min from Brixton station by bus and 10 min from Clapham. The room cost £120 per week with council tax, gas, electricity, water, phone and internet bills inclusive so the room is like £100 and the rest will go for bills. It is a bargain....

As well we have a super fast router supplying broadband connection to all flatmates and free international calls to 36 countries......

If you are interested please call Jordan on 07915665527
t
6 August 2008 15:17
well thanks waterfull i am still looking for a room the one you are offering is expanssive for me i am looking for a single one that might be just 80 90 70 120 is too much for me ha any way thanks for help
c
8 August 2008 03:20
salam
you can find a flat or a room on: gumtree.com

Salam
t
8 August 2008 15:30
thanks mate for the web site hope i can find something soon
y
21 August 2008 21:25
salut tamzirt,
t a trouver un truc encore ounon