Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
Looking for english speaking families near casablanca
S
28 August 2007 13:30
Surely there must be some english speaking families living in Morocco. Would be so great to get in contact with some people. I have just moved to live here and would appreciate to be able to talk in english with someone once in a while.

Thx in advance...
M
29 January 2008 13:39
Hi there !
That's quite an old message, but I decided to give it a try anyway.
I'm moroccan and my husband is english, we have a 3 months baby. We live and casablanca and I think he does miss socializing in his own language.
Well, if you feel like meeting sometimes, give me a sign.
MM. Smith
S
31 January 2008 16:07
Hi there yourself.

Its really a surprise to get reply to my posting after so long time.
I am actually Estonian but i do speak fluent english. My husband is moroccan and we have two kids - 5 year old girl and 10 months old boy. I do miss every kind of socializing as i havent yet learned to speak arabic nor french. We live outside Casablanca but not too far. Would be great to keep in contact and meet up sometime.

Regards
M
1 February 2008 11:17
Here is my email adress ladym -at- chezrasade.org. (I hate leaving my email adress on forum because of spam).
Hope to hear from you soon.
Cheers,
M
E
1 February 2008 15:57
My husband and I have a place near Rabat - and we are English. I guess there must be quite a lot of native English speakers in Casablanca too. Have you thought about putting a notice up on the notice board inside the British consulate? I would advise you though to enrol for French lessons as soon as you can. It's difficult but really essential to speak one of the two - either French or Arabic. Good luck!
M
1 February 2008 16:00
Well, I am moroccan so I speak french, arabic and english. My husbands speaks some french but well enough to have good fun conversations.We often go to the Churchill club but we would like to meet people outside that circle as well.
R
4 February 2008 15:56
[email][email]

[/email][/email]
whatever float your boatsmoking smiley

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/07/2008 04:17 by Rachidhino.
In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends."

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook