Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
CV et lettre motiv en anglais, besoin d'aide svp!
f
31 octobre 2012 18:29
Salem les yabis!

Je voudrais faire un CV et une lettre de motivation en anglais pour trouver un ptit job (restauration, serveuse, ..etc)
Seulement, je ne sais pas trop comment m'y prendre.

Si quelqu'un en a deja fait, pourrait-il m'envoyer ca par MP que je puisse reprendre les spectres de son CV et de sa lettre de motiv! SVP!

Sinon, a defaut, des conseils sur la forme que cela doit avoir pcq je sais que ce n'est pas comme en francais, mais je ne sais pas quelle forme ca doit avoir!
Et aussi des phrases bateaux que je pourrais glisser dans la lettre de motiv, les formules de politesses etc...

Merci beaucoup à ceux qui pourront m'aider!
K
31 octobre 2012 20:35
Exemples de Lettre de motivation

65 Example Street
Muskegon, MI 65999
December 12, 2011

Mr. John Doe,
Hiring Manager
MHP – Hackley Campus
Muskegon, MI 988777

Dear Mr. Doe:

I would like to be considered for the waiter position advertised on your website. I believe that my background in hospitality industry along with my friendly approach make me an ideal applicant for the position.

I have a passion for people. My previous job as a server at ABC Hotel required strong communication skills and a high attention to detail. I have extensive experience in setting tables, arranging place settings, placing table decorations, welcoming and serving guests and accepting guest food & beverage orders.

Besides, I am able to provide orders to kitchen staff, collect payment from patrons and maintain proper record for orders and funds. I am also very expert in accepting credit card payments and work point of sale registers to exactly secure payment and funds control. My enclosed resume gives more details about my qualifications and skills.

I am eager to discuss your waiter position and to learn more regarding the MHP. I will call you in the next few days to follow up and see if it is suitable to arrange an interview. In the meantime, I can be contacted at (999) 555-9999. Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,
(Signature)

Sara K. Jerry

Enc. Resume

----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- -----

Exemples de curricculum vitae :

Personal Summary

Motivated Waiter experienced working in a busy restaurant. Organized individual with excellent customer service and attention to detail. Able to communicate effectively with a range of different people in high pressure situations.

Work Experience

Waiter – Sep-10 - Present
Restaurant | Bristol
Providing excellent customer service to ensure the continued high reputation of the restaurant.

Duties:

• Taking orders and serving guests
• Dealing with customer concerns and complaints in an effective way
• Assisting with training of new staff
Key Skills
• Communicates well with a variety of different people at all levels
• Able to work well within a team
• Able to pick up new processes quickly and efficiently
• Certificate in Food and Beverage Service Level 1

Education

High School
2006 - 2008| A-Levels:
Physical Education (A) Geography B

References
Available upon request
f
31 octobre 2012 21:22
Oh super Kabi, merciiiii beaucoup! t'es au top!

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Facebook